Power Design Company Overview
Power Design Inc is an Electrical Contractor company that was started in 1989 by Mitch Permuy and Dana Permuy as a family business. The company has since then completed over 1000 projects worldwide. Mitch Permuy currently runs the company as the CEO and president.
- Power Design is an electrical contractor company founded on the 27th of September 1989.
- It was started and run as a family business by Mitch Permuy and Dana Permuy in St. Petersburg, Fla.
- It was started to provided quality service, innovation, and loyalty to its employees and customers
- The company has attributed integrity, innovation, teamwork, growth, and accountability as the key drivers of its growth.
- As of May 2018, the company had completed over 1,000 projects and had over 200 active projects worldwide.
- From its inception, the company has grown in the number of employees. Currently, the company has 1,840 employees.
- The company reported annual revenue of $575.1 million in 2018. This was after a three-year growth of 116 percent.
- In 2017, 2018, and 2019, Power Design earned the Inc Best Workplaces Awards.
- The CEO at Power Design is Mitch Permuy. He also doubles up as the chairman.
- The Chief Operating Officer is Frank Musolino.
- The company's Chief of Staff is Marcela Gomez.
- Heather Ford is the company's CFO.
- Marlene Velez is the Power Design's Chief People and Culture Officer.
- Lauren Permuy is the company's Vice President of Business Development. She is also the marketing and brand manager.
Everything's Bigger in Texas
- This video showcases some projects done by Power Design.
Welcome to The Grid
- This is a video showcasing various elements of Power Design as a company, including its physical office setup and employees.
To find the current agency of record, we started with a general search for journals and articles that highlighted this information but to no avail. We also checked news articles for any intended or existing collaboration with a marketing and/or advertising agency. We then searched for Power Design's creatives and any details on collaborations in their production or for any agency that took credit for the production; this still didn't yield the required information.