Porta Potty Business
- United Site Services and National Construction Rentals are two of the leading providers of porta potty toilet rentals in Las Vegas and nationally.
- Luxury Flush is the leading provider of luxurious and stylish porta potty toilets in and around Las Vegas areas.
- The goals and objectives of both Honey Bucket and Royal Flush porta potty rentals are more focused on delivering excellent customer experiences, while also growing their businesses through innovation.
Below are two business plan goal’s reviews regarding Royal Flush and Honey Bucket, which are key providers of porta potty rentals in Las Vegas and nationally respectfully. The attached spreadsheet features a detailed competitive analysis of three of the key players in the Las Vegas porta potty toilet rentals market. The three companies profiled are National Construction Rentals, United Site Services, and Luxury Flush.
1. BUSINESS PLANS GOAL'S REVIEWS
- Royal Flush was started in 2019 by a teenage son and his father after facing a downright awful level of customer service experience. The father and son duo then decided to form a company to fill the customer service void using a different philosophy.
- Royal Flush was founded on two key philosophies to challenge the status quo of porta potty business customer service. The first philosophy was to ensure that Royal Flush offers an amazing customer service, and second, its porta potty toilets must be spotless clean.
- The company started with 15 porta potty units that grew to 25, 40, and then 80. Currently it has hundreds of porta potty units in its business lineup. Initially, Royal Flush did not get many clients; however, as the business continued gaining popularity across construction sites, more and more general contractors started calling.
- Over time, the number of units Royal Flush owned continued increasing to a point where storage was becoming a challenge. At this stage, the company rented a commercial warehouse and employed full-time employees, while maintaining its core goal: amazing customer service!
- Today, Royal Flush claims to be one Las Vegas largest independent porta potty company. It is committed to serving and supporting Las Vegans and their businesses by employing Las Vegans and purchasing equipment and products from local suppliers.
- To achieve its primary goal regarding offering excellent customer service, Royal Flush delivers porta potties to client’s special events on time.
- The company also services the porta potties weekly to promote high levels of cleanliness and hygiene.
- To continue promoting positive customer service, Royal Flush discusses the needs of its clients, first, in order to determine how to help them.
- Royal Flush’s business plan is anchored on the premises of delivering outstanding customer support services, which is the key founding philosophy of the company.
- Overall, to support its goals and objectives, Royal Flush charges competitive rates starting at $130 — $180/month (including weekly service) for construction site porta potty rentals and $50 delivery fee. For special events, the company charges $180 for 1 unit. 2+ units for $150 each for 3 days, with the inclusion of a hand wash sink at $100! Extra services cost existing customers $200.
ROYAL FLUSH: Business Plan Review
How it achieves Its Objectives
- Honey Bucket is a leading national provider of porta potty rentals.
- The company's goal and mission is to be the premier provider of civil construction and sanitary services and to leverage its employees to work together to build innovative solutions and highly satisfied clients. Equally, it aims to provide a “clean and pleasant experience for users so they can continue to enjoy the event they are attending or be more productive on their work site.”
- The company’s employee commitment, includes “doing whatever it takes to get the job done, stepping-up whenever and wherever needed, and dedication to the team above self-interest.”
- Honey Bucket’s goals regarding customers include exceeding customer expectations through making them ‘Hand Spring Happy,’ treating every customer nicely, and putting the customer first.
- The company has cultivated a ‘can-do attitude’ whereby it encourages innovation in order to find solutions for various problems, collaboration to uncover the answer in-house, and challenging individual self and limits.
- Honey Bucket employs diverse strategies to achieve its goals and objectives. It is committed to promoting from within and provides its employees with supervisory and management training to help them expand their skills.
- To be successful, the company encourages employee involvement since they understand the company’s critical success factors and play an active role to enhance performance, quality, efficiency, and safety. Honey Bucket empowers its employees to make their own decisions on the job and in conformity with the company’s mission and core values.
- The success of Honey bucket is enjoyed by many individuals and not just a few. The company shares its success with all its employees that made the success possible; hence, every employee is eligible for an annual bonus and those who become supervisors or managers get a chance to become a shareholder. Presently, Honey bucket is owned by over 70 owners.
- Honey Bucket also leverages acquisitions to become the premier provider of civil construction and sanitary services. In 2019, the company acquired L&L Septic and Portable Toilets of San Marcos, Texas, marking its third acquisition since entering the Texas market.
- Overall, the business has the resources and expertise to ensure that every event turns out successful. It elevates comfort at venues by providing the “newest restroom models in the market with hand sanitizer included in every unit, hand-washing sinks, fully self-contained fresh water flush restrooms, VIP trailers, luxury restroom trailers with flush toilets and sinks, and portable shower trailers.”
HONEY BUCKET: Business Plan Review
How it achieves its Goals
2. LAS VEGAS PORTA POTTY COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- In the attached spreadsheet is a competitive analysis of three examples of the largest companies in the porta potty business in Las Vegas. The three companies were identified based on coverage throughout the Las Vegas city and surrounding areas, including statewide and national coverage, and company claims regarding their sizes.
- The three companies profiled in the attached spreadsheet are National Construction Rentals, United Site Services, and Luxury Flush.
- The National Construction Rentals porta potty rentals company positions itself as "offering the newest and cleanest toilets in the industry."
- United Site Services competitive edge in Las Vegas porta potty business stems from its massive portfolio comprising over "2,400 team members in 85 local branch locations, including three in Carson City, Las Vegas & Sparks."
- Luxury Flush claims to be #1 in the industry in and around the Las Vegas area and has served top brands like Calamigos Ranch, Coachella, Ferrari, Fox Sports, Jaguar, SKECHERS, and Malibu Wines, among others. The image above shows a 2 station porta party restroom.
- All the competitive landscape details are included in the attached spreadsheet.
The companies identified in the competitive landscape of the Las Vegas porta potty business were selected based on a rigorous criterion. First, the research team identified competitors serving the entire Las Vegas areas. Next, we narrowed down the scope to include those companies with more personnel and local branches in the city and city areas. Lastly, we incorporated key players offering services statewide and nationwide. For the competitive analyses details included in the spreadsheet, the team reviewed each competitor’s website to unearth the specific information regarding competitive edge, positioning, and the products & services offered. Overall, all the competitive landscape information is included in the attached spreadsheet and can be accessed here.