Poland: Challenger Digital Banks
Poland is emerging as a world leader in digital banking. Some top challenger digital banks that offer digital banking services to businesses in Poland have been recognized for their growing Polish business market penetration and the specialized digital services that cater to their business clients.
- ING has been called a digital banking leader in Poland, and their headquarters are located in Katowice.
- ING has a 2019 market penetration of over 40% of the largest Polish businesses.
- ING boasts of having one of the best internet banking systems in Poland.
- ING is an established financial brand in Poland that provides a full range of products including arranging bonds, asset based lending, custody, and advisory services.
- ING also offers client-focused, single point of contact tailored services.
- ING has a network of product specialists and industry experts.
- mBank has been named a digital banking leader in Poland, and their headquarters are located in Warsaw.
- mBank has a 2019 market share penetration of 10.5-7.1% for deposits and loans to all Polish businesses.
- mBank was the first fully internet-based bank in Poland.
- mBank offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of their business clients in Poland.
- mBank also offers specialized digital banking services for their business clients like mElements and mAcclerator.
- mBank was a laureate of the Financing Bank of the Year award this year of the Polish Private Equity and Venture Capital Association for their achievements on the Polish private equity/venture capital market.
PKO BANK POLSKI
- PKO Bank Polski was recognized in 2019 as having created the best digital mobile banking app for the second year in a row, and their headquarters are located in Warsaw, Poland.
- PKO Bank Polski had a 2018 market share penetration of 15.2%-12.1% for deposits and loans for all Polish businesses.
- PKO Bank Polski is an undisputed leader in mobile banking with a 25% market share in Poland.
- PKO Bank Polski offers a wide variety of services to meet the needs of their business clients in Poland.
- PKO Bank Polski also offers specialized digital banking services for their business clients like E-Lawyer and E-Accountant.
- PKO Bank Polski was awarded The Heart Corporation Innovations award in 2018 for best digital transformation team.
We first researched top digital banks that offer digital banking services to businesses in Poland from multiple credible sources like The First News and Emerging Europe. We then gathered more in-depth data about these banks from their company websites and reports to complete our findings.