Please provide a spreadsheet of online and local/area businesses, companies or organizations including nonprofits in the Knoxville Tennessee area that offer volunteer work, internships, apprenticeships, work-study programs, online classes, or observational experience in the areas of business, marketing, management and organizational skills.
Ten companies or organizations that offer volunteer or internship work in business, marketing, management, or organization areas have been entered into this spreadsheet along with the requested details for each. No apprenticeships, work-study opportunities, online classes offered by businesses, or observational experiences were found that were relevant to the four requested categories. A list of the companies and organizations can also be found below.
1. WBIR - A local news station that offers year round internships that provides news and business experience.
2. Enterprise Holdings - A national company that holds internships around the country, including in Knoxville, Tennessee. The internships have a focus on business and management.
3. Northwestern Mutual - A regional company that hold internships across multiple states, including in Knoxville, Tennessee. The internship program has been around for 50 years and focuses on finance, but has a strong business aspect as well.
4. Sherwin-Williams - A national company that holds internships around the country, including many in Knoxville, Tennessee. They have a specific set of internships that focus on retail, including business and management.
5. AMA Knoxville - Accepts marketing volunteers to help with various events such as summits and sponsorship events. They have a variety of volunteer committees that one can join.
6. Tennessee Valley Coalition for the Homeless - Has various opportunities to volunteer. A recent posting requesting a digital marketing volunteer indicates that they may have marketing, business, or management related volunteer opportunities from time to time.
7. Knoxville Museum of Art - The museum offers both volunteer and internship opportunities. Volunteers can help with administrative tasks, which includes marketing. Internships will learn all kinds of curator-related skills that include business, management, and marketing.
8. Automatic Data Processing - A national company that offers internships in many states, including in Knoxville, Tennessee. The internship program has three tiers based on experience and college level and each tier has experience in management and marketing.
9. Knox County Health Department - Offers both volunteer and internship opportunities. They mostly have openings for health-related fields, but state that sometimes they offer business, management, or marketing-related opportunities.
10. Habitat for Humanity Knoxville - Offers many volunteer opportunities that may have relevant experience. Both building teams and store volunteers can get management and organization experience. Volunteers that help with events may get marketing experience as well.
In conclusion, each company or organization has been entered into this spreadsheet, along with contact details.