Pilot Bank: Insights
Pilot Bank's agency of record could not be found. The company had total outstanding gross loans of $301 million in the first quarter of 2019 and total deposits of $331.6 million for the whole half year.
Pilot Bank: Earnings
- In the first quarter of 2019, Pilot Bank had a total of $301 million in outstanding gross loans, an increase of $9.4 million compared to the previous year,
- For the year 2018, it closed over 500 aircraft loans worth about $67 million. The same year, it closed commercial loans worth a total of $60 million.
- In the second quarter of 2019, its total assets amounted to $403.25 million, while gross loans for the first half of 2019 amounted to $319.5 million.
- Total deposits amounted to $331.6 million in 2019, while total equity capital was $41.9 million.
- Pilot Bank's pre-tax income was $557 million for the second quarter of 2019, compared to $203 million in the first quarter of 2019.
In order to determine Pilot Bank's earnings and current agency of record, we first relied on the "About Us" page of the company's official website. There, it provided a breakdown of its history, number of locations, and employees, however, no financial data or information of its current agency of record was offered.
Next, we sought its annual reports. Although it is a privately-held company, it provided a recent quarterly report on its website. This report highlighted its assets and loans, but its revenue was not specified. The report also did not include any information on its official agency of record. We attempted finding its 2017 or 2018 annual report but this was not provided on its website. We also scoured the SEC Edgar Filing Tracker for any reports turned in by Pilot Bank. No results came up for the bank or its holding company, Pilot Bancorp.
Our next strategy involved examining financial news publications, including Business Journals and Forbes. Although these websites published several reports on Pilot Bank, including its services and recent executive structure, there was nothing provided on its revenue and agency of record.
As a last resort, we reviewed data intelligence platforms like Hoovers and Craft for Pilot Bank's revenue, but the company did not have a profile on either database. For its agency of record, we used databases like Effie to find any case studies of Pilot Bank by a possible agency of record. This, too was a dead end.