My Pie Pizza
John Merendino is the CEO and president of My Pie Pizza, which is currently in 11 locations. Its social media advertising and marketing is mostly on My Pie Pizza's menu for different occasions, discount programs for different theme days, and its services such as online delivery and catering services.
Current Executive Team
- The co-founders of My Pie are Ryan Mitchell and John Merendino.
- As per the Zoom Info profile of My Pie Pizza, John Merendino is the CEO and president of My Pie Pizza.
- As of December 2018, Steven Avery was the Vice President of Operations for My Pie, however, no information indicates whether he is still functioning in that role.
- My Pie Pizza is currently in 11 locations within the U.S.: Aksarben Center in Omaha, Albany, Clinton, Dothan, Gilbert, Holladay, Las Vegas, Miami, Phoenix/Paradise Valley, Reno, and Tempe.
- Location details:
- In Holladay and Clinton, the restaurant does not open on Sundays.
- Its usual opening and closing time across its locations are 11 a.m.-9 p.m., 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m., and 11 a.m.- 9:30 p.m., except for Tempe which has an 11-hour schedule and is opened from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekends.
- Except for the store locations in Reno and Clinton, the other stores varied the schedules for the weekends for Saturday or Sunday.
- My Pie Pizza does online order delivery or take-out from 7 locations: Gilbert, Phoenix, Tempe, Omaha, Las Vegas, Clinton, and Holladay.
Social Media Advertising and Marketing
- My Pie Pizza advertises and markets on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and to a lesser extent on YouTube.
- Its social media advertising and marketing posts on Facebook and Instagram are almost identical and are posted almost daily. On some days several posts are placed on these platforms.
- My Pie Pizza markets its services such as online ordering, catering services, seasonal menus for fall through social media posts.
- A series of social media posts promoted its new store location in Albany. The content included location photos and a couple of activities at the New Albany store.
- My Pie Pizza's advertises its menu, discounts, and offerings through social media posts celebrating special occasions such as Fall Menu, National Pizza Pepperoni day, National Dessert Day, and others.
- My Pie Pizza advertises its marketing campaigns such as holiday gift certificates, sweepstakes contests, and others on social media.
We started our search on My Pie Pizza's website, where we got information about the various locations. We researched the company's website, LinkedIn profile, news articles, and Zoom Info profile to get details on the company's executive team. Furthermore, My Pie Pizza's social media profiles such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube were researched to provide an overview of its social media advertising and marketing.