In the last 24 months, Your Pie had ad campaigns across social media, the display network, mobile devices, and the search engines. The company's social media ad campaign ran between October 25 and 26, 2019, getting an impression of 2-3,000. Unfortunately, there is no report in the public domain, revealing the success Your Pie achieved from any of its ad campaigns in the last 24 months.
Marketing and Ad Campaigns by Your Pie
- As per Facebook ad library's data, the most recent and only social ad campaign on Facebook and Instagram by Your Pie ran between October 25 and 26, 2019. The ad campaign invited the company's fans to give Your Pie Pizza a shout out by voting for it as the "Best of Flag for pizza, family dining, ice cream (gelato) and outdoor patio" restaurant.
- Across the three ad creatives in Your Pie's Facebook and Instagram social media ad campaign from October 25-26, 2019, the company spent less than $100 on each, getting around 2k-3k cumulative impressions.
- Analysis by advertising intelligence tool, SEMrush, showed that Your Pie had display ads campaigns running from August to October 29 of this year. Ads under these campaigns were published on sites such as 8 Coupons, Pizza Shops, Mobile Read, All Virginia Beach, and others.
- The analysis by SEMrush also showed that the display ad campaigns by Your Pie redirected to the company's homepage but were specific to each location an ad was targeting, while others redirected to their domain specific to franchising. The messaging on these ads included, "Satisfy Your Hunger With Delicious Pizzas, Pasta, Paninis & Chopped Salads & Craft Beer," "Experience your fast-casual custom pizza with craft beer and rich gelato today," and others similar to them.
- Ads directory portal, Adbeat, revealed that from March 2018 to April 2019, Your Pie ran mobile image ads campaigns. Some messaging on these ads includes "Authentic. Original. Local," "Your Pizza. Your Restaurant," "custom-crafted pizza," panini, craft beer, and salad in minutes," and others; some of these ads included a price tag of $6.99.
- Your Pie Pizza ran search engine text ads from November 2018 to September 2019, according to data by SpyFU. These ads targeted keywords like franchise pizza, pizza franchise, pizza franchising, pizza franchise opportunities, and the likes, and the messaging on these ads revolved around the same theme.
We began by investigating Your Pie's directories, including the company's website and social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others, hoping to find data on their marketing and ad campaigns in the last 24 months. Unfortunately, such information was not available in the public domain. Due to competitive reasons, the company would be reluctant to reveal such information, which explains why it was not readily available publicly.
Next, we proceeded to research credible media and advertising domains, looking for reports with insights into ad campaigns by Your Pie in the last 24 months. For this, we investigated Business Insider, Fast Casual, Ad Age, Pizza Market Place, and others. This time, we found several reports highlighting that Your Pie recently hired a new CMO and was growing significantly. However, there were no reports with insights into the company's ad campaigns in the last 24 months.
Finally, we examined advertising intelligence and site analysis tools, including SEMrush, Facebook ads library, SpyFU, and Adbeat, finding information on ad campaigns by Your Pie. These portals provided some details of ad campaigns by Your Pie within the last 24 months across different channels, respectively. Unfortunately, no data was showing the success of anyone; therefore, we provided the publicly available findings from the research, as a proxy for the needed information.