Personal Loans Landscape: Top 10 Personal, Super Money
Both Top10PersonalLoans.com and SuperMoney are websites that feature personal loan products without charging its users. Information regarding the companies and their offers related to personal loans are provided in rows 15-16, columns B-I of the attached spreadsheet.
- Both Top10PersonalLoans.com and SuperMoney have not announced any upcoming plans for new loan categories or products.
- However, Natural Intelligence, the organization that operates Top10PersonalLoans.com, is planning to enter the newly legalized US sports betting market.
- SuperMoney has plans to build an AI-based digital financial advisor to serve mass consumers.
- Both websites do not charge any fees but generate revenue through advertising and referrals.
- Pricing for the loans featured on both sites varies according to lenders and other factors such as credit score and loan amount.
- SuperMoney received $1 million seed funding in 2016, while Natural Intelligence has no record of disclosing any received funding.
- The team behind Top10PersonalLoans.com is focused on creating a simplified shortlist of the best personal loans, while SuperMoney focuses on creating a loan offer engine integrated with lenders that protects the users’ data.
- Both companies are purely website-focused and do not offer mobile applications or APIs to customers.
We could not find any upcoming plans for both companies to expand into new personal loan products/ categories after exhaustive screening through their annual reports, press releases, acquisition histories, and leadership interviews. We’ve referred to multiple funding and acquisition databases such as Crunchbase, Owler, and Dealroom to confirm that funding information for Natural Intelligence or Top10PersonalLoans.com was not available. We’ve also verified that both companies do not publish any mobile apps and APIs to engage with their customers by conducting a thorough X-ray search on their websites.