Personal Chefs Upstate New York
Personal chefs in upstate New York that operate within 2 hours of Wawarsing, New York, include Chef Efraim Vasquez, Chef Jessica Henderson, Chef Jeffrey Paul, Chef Julia Chebotar, and Chef Abyssinia. Private or event chef in New York that provides an experience similar to that offered by Heirloom Fire are Chef Daniel Sabia, Celebrity Chef Chris Nirschel, Chef Adam Kelinson, Chef Brandon Snooks, and Hamptons Heirloom. We have provided additional details in the attached spreadsheet.
Personal Chefs in Upstate New York
- Chef Efraim Vasquez has 25 years of professional cooking experience working in restaurants in New York City. He specializes in Southern, Italian, Vegan, Caribbean, and American cuisines.
- Chef Jessica Henderson has seven years of professional cooking experience. She specializes in creating healthy and allergy-friendly meals that is personalized to fit her client's flavor profile.
- Chef Jeffrey Paul is an American Culinary Federation Certified Executive Chef with over 20 years of experience. He has worked at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn, Bohemian Grove, Monterey Plaza Hotel and Spa, and The Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
- Chef Daniel Sabia offers a dining experience similar to Heirloom Fire with its Argentinian-Style, open-fire cooking. He creates "dining experiences through thoughtful storytelling using nature, art, and design to set a table that connects diners to their food and builds memories that last a lifetime."
- Chef Chris Nirschel is a celebrity chef that specializes in providing a farm-to-table cooking experience. Like Heirloom Fire, Chef Chris is not just dedicated to providing great-tasting meal, but also in ensuring his clients have a memorable personal chef experience.
- Chef Adam Kelinson offers farm-to-fire private chef services in New York and specializes in open fire cooking. The cuisine is designed to fit the seasonal offering of local farmers. This is similar to Heirloom Fire's offering.