Personal Care Product Brands
We have provided ten beauty product companies that meet the request criteria in the project spreadsheet as requested. A few interesting details emerged:
- Only one company, Amarte Skin Care, claims to ship globally.
- Others either remain within their own country (in our examples, the US) or ship to select other countries (e.g., Soko Glam).
- While it was beyond the scope of this project to determine why, one hypothesis would be that there are regulatory issues involved in shipping beauty products in many countries; if so, smaller companies may be less likely to ship globally.
- Most companies that fit all the necessary criteria without being a multi-national corporation are in the lower end of the revenue specifications, and many more were rejected for being too small; the largest located for this brief is Peter Thomas Ross Labs, with estimated revenue of $129 million.
- There were many products described as creams, gels, scrubs, etc. among these companies' product lists. Since we are uncertain as to their relative thickness or the tolerances of AeroFlexx, we have only included these when they, on their face, seemed that they would be of a similar thickness to the examples given (shampoo, conditioners, body wash, face wash, lotions, sunscreens) and when we could find one or more of those examples also in the product list. Additional feedback would likely make it possible to find more examples.