Persado: Industry Perception
Persado is perceived to be innovative and cool. It is also among the best places to work and is perceived to deliver high-performing content within its industry. Positive and negative perceptions of the company have been summarized below.
- An article by Fast Company that was published on March 10, 2020, states that the company earned " the No. 2 spot in the AI category on Fast Company‘s Most Innovative Companies list."
- According to the Fast Company article, Persado's work with Humana demonstrated how artificial intelligence can be used to improve wellness campaigns.
- Persado was mentioned in Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in AI for Marketing” report that was published on October 8, 2019.
- The report had a profile of Persado under "Where Are They Now." Persado was also the only featured company to have the distinction of "not only transforming marketing but the entire Enterprise."
Delivers High-performing Content
- Various articles published by reputable sources such as The Wall Street Journal, AdAge, The Drum, and Martech indicate that Persado delivers high-performing content.
- An article by The Wall Street Journal that was published on July 30, 2019, states that JP Morgan Chase signed a 5-year deal with Persado after successful trials.
- Another article by The Drum that was published on July 30, 2019, also indicates that JP Morgan Chase signed a 5-year deal with Persado after the trial that began in 2016, "saw an uplift in clickthrough rates as high as 450% when text redrafted by the AI was compared to that of a human marketer’s original copy."
The Best Place To Work
- An article by Businesswire that was published on January 07, 2021, indicates that Persado has been recognized as one of the best places to work.
- According to the article, Persado was recognized by Built In and has "earned a place on several Best Places To Work lists — including New York, where the company is headquartered, as well as Chicago and San Francisco, where it has a significant presence."
Social and Psychological Impact
- An article by Fortune that was published on January 31, 2020, highlights the growing concern about the "social and psychological impacts" of data-driven targeting.
- According to the article "A.I. copywriting could be seen as amping up targeted advertising, and its pitfalls, to a new level. Instead of just delivering ads to the right people, Persado makes it possible for its clients to tailor ads themselves in a highly individualized way."