Pearson Professionals 3
The following are 15 professionals who reside in the US, have at least a bachelor's degree, over 21 years old, have more than three years experience in their field (in one company or combined), and have provided their phone number and/or email address publicly or clearly stated on their LinkedIn profiles that they're open to receiving messages about interesting topics and opportunities, networking, and pro bono consulting and volunteering. All the information can be found in rows 33 to 47 in the attached spreadsheet.
- Melissa Widman is an English High School Teacher at Benjamin Lodge High School.
- Annmarie Lutz is a Hospitality Manager at Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Ami Rodriguez is a Lawyer at Coca-Cola.
- Bryan Morimoto is a Data Management Analyst at UnitedHealth Group.
- Melissa Lynch is a LMP Facilitator and Trainer at Kaiser.
- Robert Tatsuya Miller is a Training Coordinator at Newton-Wellesley Hospital.
- Jeremy Rodrigues is an Account Coordinator at Miller Strategic Communications.
- Julia Edwards is an Education Training Consultant at Prescriber's Choice.
- John Los is a Business Development Specialist at Michigan Clear Water.
- Brody Karmenzind is a Partner Manager at Facebook.
- Keli Sullivan is a Business Development Manager at Advantage Sales & Marketing.
- Robert Kulstad is a Business Development Manager at Crossix Solutions.
- Brad Shannon is a Manager/PR Consultant at Shannon Marketing Communications.
- Kurt Peloquin is a Producer currently Freelancing.
- Tanya Huang is a Producer at Blizzard Entertainment.
Your research team began by searching through LinkedIn, as it is the world's most extensive social networking website for professionals. The team identified the individuals, based on the requested criteria. However, the team found that a regular personal LinkedIn account does not have the feature for searching professionals by job titles, locations, and other categories, and had to use a trial premium recruiter account. A LinkedIn recruiter Lite account allows users to search for professionals by job titles, locations, skills, companies, year of graduation, schools, industries, keywords, and year of experience. The team thus filtered the search results using job title and location, adding the keyword "feel free to message/contact me" to ensure that the results were of people that are open and willing to be contacted.
After applying these search filters, the team checked the professionals that came up in the search results, individually to make sure that they met the specified criteria. The LinkedIn recruiter Lite account has some costs attached to it. However, the research team was able to make do, using a trial version, albeit with limited filtering options. Some of these professionals did not provide their phone numbers or email addresses either on their profile or their website, but all of them clearly stated on their LinkedIn accounts that they are open to having conversations outside of work, like networking, consulting, and volunteering.