Patient Hub Services - Part 1
CareMetX offers business intelligence that can be accessed by all vendors real time to monitor patient and initiate treatments using the CareMetx portal.
- They offer Patient Support Services , they partnered with the patient to drive awareness on program and services to make better health outcome.
- It has channel management to minimize risks and make better investment with it, it can access good infrastructure, highly-configurable warehousing and distribution solutions.
- Agency & Promotions features to cover prescribed and patient engagement, this company is committed to help clients navigate the evolving models of care that engage each stakeholder in the process.
- Pharmacovigilance, Medical Comm & Quality features to support safety and efficacy of the product with the right PV, medical communication and quality services for clients.
- Data, insights and software features with complete tools from custom and syndicated research programs to global pricing and HEOR tools, ensure the sustained value of client's products across the life cycle.
- Management & Regulatory Consulting features so clients can collaborate with Eversana to increase value the product life cycle by helping client understand and address the regulatory, strategic, tactical, and operational with pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- It offers a broad range of client products, from start-ups to established global pharmaceutical leaders with more than 500 clients and their mission to improve lives of patients around the world.
- It has more than 25 patient service programs and 100+ therapeutic areas in more than 20 locations.
- This company has served more than 50 years in the industry.
- It provides advice, market research, and complete its services with patient-support or boots-on-the-ground sales support.
- It is offering services for critical rare, complex specialties with management and regulatory strategy, marketing agencies, outsourced distribution, patient engagement and support, pharamacovigilance, medical communication, and analytic.
- This company had free cash flow under performance in 2018 because of material integration and high transaction costs.
- A company under Eversana called In addition, Triplefin (a HUB service company acquired in 2018) was challenged in 2018, because of technology issues and non-optimal staffing levels for certain contracts.
- Its clients include but not limited to Universal Medica Group, Mission Pharmacal Company and Alamo Pharma Services.
CAREMETX KEY FEATURES
- CareMetx connect has hub technology platform or hub management software which has cloud base platform that allows all patient to access services. It can be in sourced for the internal hub and outsourced as external hub with hybrid model.
- eServices has features that can automate services to speed access, e-service transactions for Med and Rx and can be processed for providers with program enrollment and accessed using a broad range of devices.
- Business Intelligence services that can access data and reports online and in real time through dashboards and portals that can be accessed by call center and data feeds from all vendors.
- Stakeholder portal with real time monitoring to expand communication channels for initiating treatments and monitoring patients.
- This company offers business intelligence that can be accessed by all vendors on real time to monitor patient and initiate treatments using the CareMetx portal.
- E-Solution integration into market-leading EMRs, thereby moving typical Hub services out of the call center and placing them directly into provider-facing technologies.
- It has eHIPAA that simplifies process for healthcare provider to get patient's enrollment.
- It doesn't offer consulting services so vendors need to find out of strategic and government rules by themselves not by help from the portals,
- This company offers ACA Coverage Expansion (ACE) Service Center’s is a service center that help patients navigate the complexity of healthcare to improve therapies and help connect patients with right insurance.
- Clinical services features, with offers product life cycle and updates to patients, pharmacists, and prescriptions to help people meet FDA and compliance guidelines
- Thumbprint Adherence Solutions is a service where the company makes the patient in mind and use the thumbprint to address predictive and condition-related health risks, empowering patients to be an active participant in their own care.
- Free drug distribution is a service where manufacturer sponsor free drug dispensing program, a vital tool to help patients start therapy quickly and avoid interruptions.
- Patient assistance programs assist patients to give valuable insight to help vendors design patient assistance program that is in alignment with program goals.
ALTERNATIVES THAT EXIST OUT THERE
- Clinical services from Lash Gorup competes with patient support services from Eversana.
- ACE Service center to choose health insurance have alternatives from EMC Online Customer Portal to choose which insurance or plan they want to take part in.
- Patient Assistance program from LAsh Group also has alternatives from Patient support Services from Eversana.
- Patient Assistance program has alternatives such as Patient Support from ConnectiveRx.
- This company leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to get more information about patient and drive faster speed of therapy.
- It has award-winning technology in its CRM platform and analytics ecosystem with best in class technologies to accelerate patient access and the health workflow.
- It has more than 30 years experience in the industry.
- The solutions doesn't offer consultation services,
- It doesn't have Channel Management program that offers financial service expert advice to vendors and patient like Eversana.
- Provides analytics services, business intelligence and data science in every service to make the information actionable for vendors and companies.
- Patient and provider network with the largest network in health sector to give the greatest reach and impact.
- Patient support to help providers improve patient outcomes with the most advanced technology-enabled support services.
- Payment and reimbursement to make the patient in ease while doing payment and reimbursement.
- It has 1.5 million providers and 150 million patients via EHR and 60 million patients via pharmacy, it has a very large network.
- Its network in pharmacy including 60,000 adjudicate copay and 16,000 communications and 7,000 Pharmacist with email.
- More than 100 manufacturers and 570 brands that work with ConnectiveRx.
- The company does't offer financial expert advice to help patient with the payment and financial service nor, Insurance expert platform to help patient get the best insurance such as Lash Group.
- It doesn't provide consultation for client to get the best information about regulations or any strategic impact unlike Eversana.
We were unable to find clients from pharmacy in ConnectiveRX and CAreMetX
First, we tried to find in its official website such as ConnectiveRX.com and CAremetX.com because these site will give us the complete information about the company. What we found where source 8 that Caremetx has partnership but with Vinete Alliance, not a pharmacy company and ConnectiveRX in source 16 only put the number the pharmacy they work with
Second. We dig dive into their social media account such as Linked for both of the companies because these sites will tell us about the partnership in these pages. What we found was Source 9 that CaremetX did partnership with BioSolutia, a technology company, and source 17 only shows ConnectiveRX news in Linkedin
Third, we searched through customers site info such as featured customers.com to find both of their clients. We searched there because these sites provides customers data. In source 18 we found that none of the company stated their customers on this site
We might be unable to find the pharmacy client because the answers aren't publicly announced by these companies