Executive Leaders with Past Experience at FMC Corporation and Rohm and Haas
Seven individuals who currently hold executive leadership positions at other companies who used to work at FMC Corporation or Rohm and Haas are Michael Wilson, Tom Ball, Jamie Gebbia, Kym Johnson, Bruce Hoechner, Kim Ann Mink, and Chris Chrisafides. Their details are below.
- Michael Wilson is currently the president and chief executive officer at Ingevity.
- He was the president of the specialty chemicals group at FMC Corporation from January 2011 to May 2013 and group vice president of industrial chemicals from September 2003 to January 2011.
- Wilson was also a division manager for FMC Lithium from November 1997 to September 2003.
- Tom Ball is currently the executive vice president of sales and marketing for PeroxyChem.
- He was the global sales and marketing director at FMC Corporation from January 2011 to February 2014.
- He also held several other positions at FMC Corporation, including sales and marketing director for FMC Peroxygens and sales and marketing director for the hydrogen peroxide division.
- Jamie Gebbia is currently the director of corporate development at Dorman Products.
- He was the director of three different divisions at FMC Corporation: director of international tax and M&A (November 2012 – October 2015), director of global finance and special projects (October 2015 – November 2016), and director of corporate strategy and development (November 2016 – June 2019).
- According to Executive Career Brand, the position of director is considered the lowest executive level, which is why Jamie Gebbia was included on this list.
- Kym Johnson is currently the SVP of global human resources (CHRO) at Quaker Houghton.
- At FMC Corporation, Johnson held five positions ranging from senior chemist from 1992 to 1998 to vice president of human resources from July 2013 to October 2014.
- She also held positions at FMC Corporation such as HR representative, HR director Asia, and director of global talent management.
- Bruce Hoechner is currently the president and chief executive officer at Rogers Corporation.
- He was previously employed by Rohm and Haas as a corporate vice president and then by The Dow Chemical Company as vice president and general manager of Dow Coating Materials in Asia. He finished his term at The Dow Chemical Company as president of Dow Advanced Materials Division in Asia.
- He was employed by Rohm and Haas/The Dow Chemical Company for about five years.
Kim Ann Mink
- Kim Ann Mink, Ph.D. is currently the chairman, president, and chief executive officer at Innophos.
- She worked for Rohm and Haas as a group leader/senior scientist, manager of the corporate regulatory affairs group, and corporate vice president and global general manager of Ion Exchange Resins for over 20 years.
- Mink worked for The Dow Chemical Company for an additional seven years, her last position being business president of elastomers, electrical, and telecommunications from 2012 to 2015.
- Chris Chrisafides is currently the CEO of Elite Comfort Solutions.
- For Rohm and Haas, Chrisafides was first the director of global business development and then a general manager of electronic materials.
- For The Dow Chemical Company, Chrisafides was the director of pricing excellence (2007 to 2011), global strategic marketing director for Dow Polyurethanes (2011-2012), and commercial vice president for Dow Polyurethanes (2012-2016).
- He worked for Rohm and Haas/The Dow Chemical Company for about 11 years.