Behr offers interior and exterior paint in over 2,200 Home Depot Stores. Sherwin Williams has a 12% market share of the paint and coatings market. PPG Industries has various brands including PPG Paint and Glidden. An overview of each company can be found below.
- Behr has an approximate revenue of $556.69 million.
- Behr's share of the paint and coatings market is about 6%.
- Behr does not offer professional painting services, but they do offer professional advice from painters on their company blog.
- Behr's products are available for sale exclusively through Home Depot retail stores.
- The offerings from Behr include both interior and exterior paint in various styles such as Marquee, Ultra, Pro, Premium, and Premium Plus.
- Pricing for all Behr products, regardless of style, averages at about $41 per gallon.
- Behr paint is available in over 2,200 Home Depot stores in the US, Mexico, and Canada.
- Sherwin-Williams had a revenue of $17.9 billion in 2019.
- They have a 12% share of the paint and coatings market.
- While Sherwin-Williams does not offer professional painting services, they do have a support center for designers and other professionals.
- For interior coatings, the company offers paint, primer, spray paint, wood stains, and concrete coatings.
- For exterior coatings, the company offers paint, primers, deck and siding stains, and concrete stain.
- Paint gallons range in price from about $25 to $72.
- Sherwin-Williams operates its own retail stores. In 2019 there were 4,106 stores in the US, 320 in South America, 248 in Canada, 100 in Australia, and 84 in the Caribbean.
- PPG Industries had a 2019 revenue of $15.146 billion
- They have an 11% share of the paint and coatings market.
- PPG does not offer any professional painting services.
- They offer paint and coatings for residential use, as well as commercial applications such as aerospace, industrial, automotive, and marine.
- The brand names under PPG include PPG Paints, Glidden, Comex, and Histor.
- PPG paints are offered in Home Depot, as well as PPG Industries retail stores.
- At Home Depot, offerings include PPG Timeless or Diamond, and Glidden Premium or Essentials. A gallon costs anywhere from $18 to $40 depending on the style.
- PPG sells its products in North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.