P&C Insurance Company Revenue
The annual revenue for USAA Group, Chubb INA Group, Nationwide Group, American International Group (AIG), Amica Mutual Group, Sompo Holdings US Group, Sentry Insurance Group, MAPRE, National General Companies, NJM Insurance Group, Westfield Group, Shelter Insurance Companies, RLI Group, Amerisure Companies, Palisades Group, Genworth PC Group, Michigan Farm Bureau Group, and RenaissanceRE US Group have been updated in the attached spreadsheet. The company revenue for all the companies in the spreadsheet were verified for accuracy and corrected where necessary.
Property & Casualty Insurance Companies Revenue
- USAA Group's revenue has been updated to the 2018 reported amount of $31.3 billion.
- Chubb INA Group's annual revenue has been updated to reflect the official reported 2019 revenue of $34.1 billion.
- Nationwide Group's annual report provides the company's 2018 revenue as $46.9 billion.
- American International Group (AIG)'s annual revenue for 2018 was $47.4 billion.
- In 2018, Amica Mutual Group reported an annual revenue of $2.3 billion.
- Sompo Holdings US Group's 2019 annual revenue was reported as $32.5 billion.
- In 2018, Sentry Insurance Group reported an annual revenue of $3.5 billion.
- AXIS US Operations' 10K reported that the company's annual revenue in 2018 was $5.1 billion.
- MAPFRE North America Group' 2018 annual revenue was reported as EUR 2,102.68 million. Using an exchange rate of 1.1443 the annual revenue in USD was $2.4 billion.
- National General Companies' 2018 annual revenue was $4.6 billion.
- NJM Insurance Group has an estimated revenue of $2.7 billion.
- Westfield Group's website reports the company has an annual revenue of $1.9 billion.
- Shelter Insurance Companies has an estimated annual revenue of $1.8 billion.
- RLI Group's reported 2018 annual revenue was $818.1 million.
- Amerisure Companies has an estimated annual revenue of $835 million.
- Palisades Group has an estimated annual revenue of $3.4 billion.