P&C Insurance Company Tiered Contacts, Pt. 1
Rows 4 – 10 of the attached spreadsheet have been filled out with C-suite contact information, along with tier two contact information (senior vice president), and tier three contact details (assistant vice president or director). Below is a brief overview of the details in the attached spreadsheet.
P&C Insurance Company Tiered Contacts
- Peyton Jackson is the executive vice president, chief marketing officer at State Farm, which has an annual revenue of $81.73 billion.
- Margaret Hartmann is the senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Berkshire Hathaway Insurance, which generates annual revenue of $247.8 billion.
- Jeff Charney is Progressive Insurance Group's chief marketing officer. The company generates annual revenues of about $39.02 billion.
- Elizabeth Brady is the executive vice president, chief marketing, customer, and communications officer at Allstate Insurance Group, which makes revenue of about $44.68 billion.
- Wes Laird is the chief marketing officer at USAA, which generates about $31.2 billion.
Searches through the company websites, media reports, annual financial reports, and social media platforms (LinkedIn) helped identify the details of senior communications and marketing executives at each company. We performed additional searches to confirm the accuracy of the revenue figures provided and that they reflect the most recent revenue figures. Again, none of these companies featured all their executives on their websites; therefore, each company's LinkedIn profile details were used to identify these executives. Further, email hunting tools, in particular, Hunter.io, helped to find the email addresses of these executives with an average accuracy of more than 80%. Overall, all the details are included in the attached spreadsheet.