P&C Insurance Company Contacts, Part 4
The most recent annual revenues of State Farm Group, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance, Progressive Insurance Group, and Allstate Insurance Group are $81.7 million, $247.8 billion, $39 billion, and $44.7 billion respectively. Liberty Mutual Insurance Group is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and Traveler's Group is headquartered in New York, New York. Further details have been entered in rows 3-37 of the attached spreadsheet, and a brief overview of the findings is presented below.
Annual Revenues and Headquarters Locations
- USAA Group is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, and its most recent annual revenue is $31.2 billion.
- State Farm Group is headquartered in Bloomington, Illinois, while Berkshire Hathaway Insurance is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Group's most recent annual revenue is $41.6 billion, while Chubb INA Group has an annual revenue of $3.96 billion.
- Nationwide Group is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
- The company's most recent annual revenue is about $43.3 million.
To obtain information about the annual revenue and US headquarter locations of the assigned companies, we scanned through their websites, annual reports, databases such as LinkedIn, and various news articles and publications. We found the annual revenues and US headquarter locations of most of the companies readily available in the public domain. The annual revenue (estimated) for Church Mutual Insurance Group was obtained from the third-party company database Manta, as its annual report did not list its yearly revenue.