OpenWrks Debt Collection Competitors
Competitors to OpenWrks in the UK, offering either debt collection, advice, or management services, include Flexys, ieDigital, Portfolio+ Inc, HubSolv, CollectAI, Katabat. Details of our findings are presented in the attached spreadsheet.
- The UK-based company was established in 2016 by a group of debt management solutions specialists.
- The company has developed three software platforms for debt management and recovery, i.e., Collaborate, Collect, and Contain.
- Flexys incorporates the latest technologies, such as machine learning, automated litigation, augmented intelligence, and seamless integration.
- The company started in a small office in London in 1985. ieDigital is credited as the world's first developer of IoT banking platform and smartwatch banking app.
- Interact is the company's flagship product; it enables financial institutions to enhance customer experiences and scale globally.
- The company offers flexibility for customers to sign up, engage, self-serve, and manage their debt easily.
- Portfolio+ is a Canadian company that offers open banking platform for financial institutions, collection agencies, and businesses.
- The company offers a self-serve debt collection app for customers to choose the payment options that work best for them.
- The app enables automated correspondence with customers on all platforms and offers integrated document management.
- Established in 2014 by Fraser Hamilton and Lewis Black. The company offers case management solutions for managing recovery and debt collections.
- HubSolv offers automated management and repayment of debt in a fully compliant environment. Further, the company services nearly 90% of companies in the personal Insolvency industry.
- Established in 2016, the Hamburg-based company offers product invoices, payment reminders, and white-label payment pages. The company is a subsidiary of a large German e-commerce retailer, the Otto Group.
- The company offers AI-enabled payment and recovery solutions that generate higher collection rates and increases customer loyalty.
- The company operates in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Nordics, and the UK