Three additional competitors of Opensense that provide businesses a centralized tool to manage their employees' email signatures, as well as the ability for certain employees to have visibility into how an email's recipient interacted with it are Sigstr, Xink, and CodeTwo. Sigstr enables companies to centrally manage their email signatures and has a quote-based pricing model. Xink uses G Suite and Office 365 to help companies to centrally manage email signatures for all employees and its product pricing is dependent on the number of users. Detailed information is below.
- The website for Sigstr is here.
- Email Signature Management: The application makes it easy for companies to centrally manage brand standards, contact details, and legal disclaimers within every email signature using the company’s human resources directory.
- Native G2 Integration: The email signature marketing platform offers native G2 integration that enables all emails sent by company employees to include links directly to the company's G2 profile.
- Configurable Employee Control: The platform makes it easy for companies to control different departments and give some employees access to some fields including insights on how email recipients interact with it.
- Targeted Marketing Campaign: The email signature application inserts targeted adverts in the email signature section of every email sent by company employees to reach the most engaged audience.
- The price is quote-based and includes centralized email management for 50 employees. One is required to chat with the sales team to get a quotation.
- The website for Xink is here.
- Professional and Targeted Marketing Campaigns in Email Signatures: The company offers professional and targeted marketing campaigns in email signatures for Office 365, G Suite, and Outlook.
- G Suite: It uses information from Google Directory to manage Gmail email signatures on all devices and platforms.
- Office 365: The application uses information from Azure or Active Directory to manage Outlook email signatures for all employees.
- Tracking: It tracks and provides insights and statistics on email recipients and the top-performing email senders.
- The price is dependent on the number of employees using the product. There is a calculator on the pricing page to provide the cost. For example, to get email signature management for 110 employees, the cost is $100 per month or $1,100 per year.
- The price to extend email marketing campaigns to email signatures is quote-based and one is required to request a quote.
- The website for the competitor is here.
- CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365: The platform enables companies to "create and centrally manage email signatures and disclaimers for all employees in Office 365." Certain teams such as those from the marketing department are given access to insights on email recipient interaction.
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro: This enables companies to centrally manage emails as it helps to design one email signature and disclaimer for the whole company and adds personalized signatures and marketing banners to any email.
- CodeTwo Exchange Rules: The server application assists administrators in centralizing the "management of email signatures and disclaimers on Microsoft Exchange Server."
- The price is based on a monthly or yearly subscription and the number of users. For example, the annual price for 100 users is $9.66 per user and a total of $966.20.
- The price for the CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro application is calculated using the number of users. For example, the cost for 50 mailboxes is $363 with a discounted support price per year of $73. The cost for up to 1,000 users is provided here and one needs to request a quotation from the sales team for more than 1,000 users.
- The price for the CodeTwo Exchange Rules application is calculated using the number of users. For example, the cost for 10 mailboxes is $99 with a discounted support price per year of $35. The cost for up to 1,000 users is provided here and one needs to request a quotation from the sales team for more than 1,000 users.
To find three additional competitors of Opensense that provide businesses a centralized tool to manage their employees' email signatures, as well as the ability for certain employees to have visibility into how an email's recipient interacted with it, our first strategy was to study the product offering for Opensense and how the company works. Our second strategy was to search for pre-compiled lists with information on competitors for Opensense. This strategy led us to several lists with the company's competitors. We then studied each competitor to find those that were similar to Opensense including their product offering such as a centralized email signature management product and the ability for certain employees to have access to insights into how email recipients interacted with its content. This strategy provided three additional competitors that were included in our findings.