Offsite Construction Leading Companies - Part Three
The data point we couldn't find was an email id for Blu Homes, Project Frog, and Prescient. We first looked for that information directly on the company's contact us web page, but only an address and phone number (which we included) was listed. We also looked for the email id of the key executives on LinkedIn but this research strategy also failed. As a third strategy, we also looked at email generator sites such as Rocket Reach, Hunter, Norbert to see if they provided any reliable contact email address information, but the only results we saw were guesses of potential email formats for the company which we didn't think were reliable. In order to check if the email provided by these email generator sites were authentic, we used Email Checker, Never Bounce and these tools confirmed that the email id provided by Rocket Reach, Hunter, Norbert were mere guesses and not the correct email id.
Summary of our findings
- Blu Homes is a prefabrication home provider, currently builds only in California. The company has constructed more than 300 innovative prefab homes.
- Project Frog is a fabricator based out of San Francisco, California. Frog is the abbreviated version of Flexible Response to Ongoing Growth.
- Prescient capitalizes a BIM (Building Information Modeling) design platform to create modular structural systems for multi-unit buildings in addition to using precision manufacturing technology, including robotics and laser cutting systems, to deliver their buildings.
- FullStack Modular is a design-build contractor that uses technologies such as building information modeling (BIM), design for manufacturing, and lean construction management to provide modular residential buildings with a focus on multi-family rentals, student housing, and hotels.
- Emagispace is a Colorado-based fabricator that manufactures patented blocks of fiberboard panels made of recycled newspaper, wood chips, and sawdust that find a variety of applications such as film sets, commercial retail, shelter for disaster relief, among others.
- Cover Technologies is a California-based company that designs and builds quality custom homes.
- Blokable's modular units, called “bloks”, are the foundation for all of their buildings, from apartment buildings to single-family homes to accessory dwelling units.