Group Venues San Fransisco
Four options of places in San Francisco where a team of 60 people could go for a fun group activity include Urban Putt, Brewcade, Twenty Five Lusk, and Emporium. In addition to offering fun activities, the venues serve cocktails. Some activities offered include skeeball, miniature golf, and air hockey.
- Urban Putt is located in Mission District in San Francisco. It is an indoor miniature golf course that provides guests with high quality food and beverages. Urban Putt has a high-tech 14-hole mini-golf course.
- Urban Putt can host a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 150 guests.
- Daytime Buyouts is a package for 30 to 150 guests that is offered from Monday to Friday for a maximum of 4 hours. The package provides exclusive access to Urban Putt before it opens at 4pm. The package includes mini-golf, Skeeball arcade games, and Hoop Fever Basketball.
- Urban Putt provides a wide range of cocktails such as House Old Fashioned on Tap, Tin Cup Punch, and Raspberry Gin Rickey at $12 each.
- For inquiries about pricing, one can contact Urban Putt at email@example.com. They can also be called on 415-341-1080 or 415.671.8934.
- Brewcade is located on Market Street, San Francisco. It offers a curated range of pin ball machines and arcade games including vintage ones while serving alcoholic beverages and cocktails.
- The venue offers cocktails such as BC Mule, and Royal Cider.
- Brewcade can reserve the whole venue for private events that have more than 50 people.
- For price inquiries, one has to fill and send a reservation form on the website.
twenty five lusk
- Twenty Five Lusk is a restaurant located off Townsend, San Francisco. It is a fine dining restaurant that has a bar. The restaurant focuses on creative new American cuisine based on sustainability and seasonality.
- The Best New Restaurant Design by Architectural Digest named Twenty Five Lusk as one of the “12 most notable newcomers.”
- The restaurant can accommodate up to 75 guests in one of its lounges, which is best suited for cocktail receptions.
- The lounge can be reserved separately or with the private dining room. The food and beverage minimums for the lounge are $1,500 for and $2500 for dinner. These prices are available from Sunday to Thursday and one has to inquire from the restaurant about reservations on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Emporium is an innovative entertainment destination in San Francisco. It has a huge game collection including air hockey, pinball, skeeball, pool tables, classic arcade games and foosball.
- The venue has a bar that has an innovative cocktail program. Some cocktails offered include Jame-o, NopaLoma, and Fall Mule.
- Emporium can accommodate groups from 8 to 800.
- The company requires one to fill and send a form on the website for pricing information.
To find the most fun places to visit in San Francisco that can accommodate a group of 60 and offer cocktails, we looked through travel and review sites such as Yelp, Trip Advisor, and Open Table. Using these sources, we looked for venues that offered cocktails and fun activities for revelers. We selected the venues that had the highest reviews and met the above criteria. We then checked their respective websites to ensure that they had the capability of accommodating a team of 60 people. All the four venues are in San Francisco.