Funds Investing in Ocean Technology
Five funding investing in ocean technologies are Jovono, the Marine Institute, Amplifier, nHack Ventures, and Katapult Ocean. The companies have been profiled below.
- Jovono is a venture capital company that has invested in two ocean technology companies.
- In March 2019, Jovono participated in Series A funding for Sofar Ocean Technologies.
- In September 2017, Jovono provided funding for OpenROV.
- Evan J. Zimmerman is the founder of Jonovo, located in Los Angeles, California.
- Jovono's provided email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evan Zimmerman's LinkedIn page suggests he is open for people to contact him on that platform.
- The Marine Institute is an agency in the Irish Government. Since January 2019, the agency has provided funding for three companies in the ocean technology space.
- In January 2019, the Marine Institute has invested in Xocean, Ocean Energy, and Resolute Marine Energy.
- The Marine Institute is located in Ireland. The general email is email@example.com, and the phone number is 353 (0)9 138 7200.
- Amplifier invests in a variety of ocean technology and if looking to further invest in the industry.
- In April 2019, the Venture Capital firm invested in Nautilus Labs.
- Amplifier is located in Berlin. The company can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 49 30 2433 2384.
- nHack Ventures invests in technology in the ocean and maritime sectors.
- nHack has invested in Blueye Robotics, and Scout.
- nHack Ventures is located in Shanghai, China.
- nHack Ventures can be contacted at email@example.com.