ObsessVR Company Overview
Obsess is an AR/VR experiential e-commerce platform. The technology does not require special equipment, and may be placed on a website. Their proprietary technology enables brands and retailers to serve 3D 360 shopping experiences on their websites, mobile apps and social channels via their 3D Commerce Cloud. The products can also integrate into mobile apps and social channels.
The spreadsheet containing the company overview may be viewed here.
- "Obsess was founded by Neha Singh in 2017. They are located in New York. Obsess is a private company. There have been no changes in leadership nor have they been acquired or acquired any other companies.
- Their customer list includes Levi's, Anheuser Busch, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Bradley, Allison Mitchell, Terez, Carmen Sol, Noémie, and Samsung. The technology has been featured in multiple industry magazines. Obsess employees less than 10 employees.
- Obsess was a finalist in the South by Southwest Pitch event in 2019.
- For each retail partnership, they build entire 3D spaces from scratch in only two months. They use a patented mix of virtual and augmented reality.
- “E-commerce must go from a database of information to something branded, memorable and engaging.” -Neha Singh
- Obsess AR- AR Shopping Platform- This platform enables brand and retailers to create HD quality mobile AR shopping experiences. Customers can interactively view products, access digital information and media associated with in-store merchandising within the business' own app instead of a third party. Additional content may be provided to the customer. Multiple products may be compared side by side.
- Obsess VR- This platform lets the business capture their store and transform it into a 360 virtual tour. No headsets or app downloads needed, this is accessible from the business site.
- Obsess has received $775,000 in one round of funding from a pre-seed round on June 30, 2018.
- Obsess has the highest quality, and fastest performing platform for VR shopping.
- Shopper engagement will increase.
- Increased reach of retail stores since they are accessible 24/7.
- Increased brand loyalty with the use of their distinctive format.