O'Reilly Auto Parts Analysis
From research findings, O'Reilly Auto Parts had an annual revenue of $9.54 billion in 2018. Additionally, the company offers a variety of products and services in a total of 31 major categories that are further broken down into sub-categories. A detailed overview of research findings follows below.
- In the year that ended in December 2018, O'Reilly Auto Parts recorded an annual revenue of $9.54 billion. This revenue represented a 6% increase from the revenue recorded in 2017
- In the year that ended in December 2017, O'Reilly Auto Parts recorded an annual revenue of $8.98 billion while in the year that ended in December 2016, the company recorded an annual revenue of $8.59 billion.
Products and Services
- O'Reilly Auto Parts stores offer a wide selection of products and services for domestic and imported automobiles, vans, and trucks to two main categories of customers — DIY and professional service provider customers.
- The company's stores carry an extensive product line that includes:
- New and remanufactured automotive hard parts such as alternators, batteries, brake system components, belts, chassis parts, driveline parts, engine parts, fuel pumps, hoses, starters, temperature control, and water pumps.
- Maintenance items that include antifreeze, appearance products, engine additives, filters, fluids, lighting, oil and wiper blades.
- Accessories such as floor mats, seat covers, and truck accessories.
- In addition, O'Reilly Auto Parts stores also offer services and programs to customers. These services and programs include battery diagnostic testing, battery, wiper and bulb replacement, check engine light code extraction, custom hydraulic hoses, drum and rotor resurfacing, electrical and module testing, loaner tool program, machine shops, professional paint shop mixing and related materials, and used oil, oil filter and battery recycling.
- From O'Reilly Auto Parts' official website, the company offers products and services in 31 major categories. These categories are further broken down into smaller sub-categories.
- These categories include: accessories, air conditioning & heating, alternators & starters, battery & accessories, bearings & seals, belts & hoses, brakes, chassis & steering, CV, driveshaft & axle, detailing, engine cooling, engine sensors & emissions, engines & transmissions, exhaust, filters, fuel delivery, gaskets, hardware & fasteners, heavy-duty, Ag & fleet, ignition & tune-up, lawn & garden, lighting & electrical, oil, chemicals & fluids, paint & body, performance, powersport & marine, shocks & struts, tire & wheel, tools & equipment, truck, towing & jeep, and wipers & components.