Profile: Elbert Prado
Elbert Prado is a chemical engineer with vast experience in the chemical industry. He is an alumnus of the Industrial University of Santander.
- Elbert Prado studied chemical engineering at the Industrial University of Santander.
- Elbert Prado started working in 1980 as a process engineer at ABOCOL. He then moved to Rohm and Haas in 1986, where he worked as the operations director and the global manufacturing and supply chain director for process chemicals and biocides business.
- In 2008, he worked at the Dow Chemical Company as the global operations director of Biocides. He was also the vice president of manufacturing at ED$F Man Holdings, a UK based trading group from 2009 to 2013.
- Mr. Prado joined Nufarm in July 2013 as the group executive of manufacturing. He is currently working as the Group Executive for manufacturing, supply chain and procurement.
- Born in February in 1957, Elbert Prado is a US citizen and a Colombian national.
- His salary at Nufarm is AUD$1,360,560.
After an exhaustive search, we were unable to find information about Elbert Prado's work accomplishment, a statement on his business philosophies, and recent press articles about him. We analyzed his profile on several sources, including Nufarm annual report, Linkedin, Wallmine, Macroaxis, among others. These sources provided an overview of his career profile with no reference to his business philosophies and work accomplishment. A further search to identify his recent interviews, which would also help us gain insights into his business philosophies and work accomplishments was also unfruitful. We could not even find recent press articles about him after searching through Nufarm's website, especially the press release section. We also searched for his social media profile on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, hoping to find the required information. Still, after combing through different similar profiles, we could not locate his profile across the social media platforms.