NPS Scores by Industry
The NPS score for additional industries/verticals ranges between 20 to 39.
As per the survey done by ClearlyRated’s annual industry benchmark study in the US and Canada, the following NPS are listed:
- Commercial real estate - 26
- Other B2B services - 26
- Manufacturing - 23
- Management consulting - 25
- Architecture - 31
- Building services - 20
- Advertising agencies - 28
- B2B software - 22
- Commercial construction - 33
- Commercial printing - 31
- Design services - 29
As per the CustomerGauge published its 2018 NPS & CX (customer experience) benchmark report, the NPS is as follows, and the survey is done in several countries.
NET PROMOTER SCORE
Following are the NPS list based on the Net Promoter Score Benchmark Study, 2018.
The following industries/verticals NPS scores were not available. We have given an example of a company for each vertical.
- EA company has a subsidiary, EA Digital Limited. The company provides a lot of interactive digital media Education and sports services. The NPS score of the company is -7.
DIGITAL OUT OF HOME/DIGITAL DISPLAY
- Daktronics Is one of the companies in the digital out of home industry, which provides digital billboards, dynamic message signs, sound systems, and related products. The company is popular for its LED display. The NPS score of the company is 15.
- Omnicom Group is a global marketing company based in America. The company provides services like digital, Interactive sports, events marketing, and brand consultancy, The NPS score of the company is 7.
To find the NPS of various industries, we researched in credible sources like Customer Guru, Retently, among others, and we were able to find the NPS score for 15 more industries. Most of the NPS are based in different regions and with different customers base, and so, we have listed them based on various surveys.
To provide the NPS score for one company in each digital media, digital out of home, digital display, and marketing industry, we have used Customer Guru. We started by exploring customer-based NPS providers sources like Customer Gauge, Customer Guru, Retently, among others, but we did not find the NPS value for digital media, digital out of home, digital display, and marketing. We tried to calculate the value using the formula, NPS = % of promoters - % of detractors. To calculate that, we tried to look for surveys that provide the percentage of promoters and the percentage of detractors for the industries. Unfortunately, the surveys only provide values for specific companies.
We extended our research to 2015 but still, we did not find the NPS scores for digital media, digital out of home, digital display, and marketing industry. Following the lack of this information, we have given an NPS score for one company in each digital media, digital out of home, digital display, and marketing industry. Since the digital out of home and digital display companies provide similar services, we have listed one company for the two industries.