Five landscaping supply manufacturers are Pioneer Landscaping Materials, IMC Outdoor Living, Border Concepts, Exhart and Dimex. Full information is available on the attached spreadsheet.
Pioneer Landscaping Materials, Inc.
- Pioneer is a manufacturer and supplier of landscaping materials. They have been in business over 50 years experience. The company has multiple production facilities across the US. It also owns 23 quarries. It markets to private individuals to builders, municipalities and businesses.
- Ken Ward is the commercial sales manager and in charge of marketing.
IMC Outdoor Living
- International Mulch Company™ (IMC), manufactures recycled rubber mulch and other rubber products for landscaping and for playground applications They have been in business for 20 years. They recently rebranded themselves as IMC Outdoor Living™.
- Rich Muth is the Sr. director, marketing & new product development at IMC Outdoor Living.
- BCI has extensive contacts with lawn and garden experts and their products are created from the ideas discovered in those conversations.
- Christian Bednar describes himself as the Chief Operating Officer — senior-level sales and operations executive — change agent — results driver.
- Exhart is a family owned and operated company that creates garden ornaments.
- Jennifer Martsolf is the senior marketing project manager, CPG. product development, strategic planning/analysis, team engagement.
- Dimex is an American manufacturer that produces recycled flexible PVC and TPE compounds to use in their own products including landscape edging, and paver edging.
- Emily Martin is the marketing & management professional at Dimex.