NFT Drop Platforms Analysis
- OpenSea has one million active user wallets and 358,950 monthly active users.
- Nifty Gateway has over 418 artists on the platform.
- There are 6,468 SuperRare owners.
- On rows 2-9, columns C-F of the attached spreadsheet, we have provided the financial information, website traffic and usage platform data for the NFT platforms listed on column A. Due to limited information in the public domain, the platform usage stats for Moonwalk, CXIP Labs, Manifold, Hypernet, and NFT42 were not provided in this report.
- As of March 2022, opensea.io has an estimate of 79.9 million monthly visitors.
- OpenSea is the 362nd most popular site in the world (as of March 2022).
- OpenSea is the 532nd most popular site in the United States (as of March 2022).
- The average visit duration of the site is 8 minutes and 53 seconds.
- The majority of OpenSea’s traffic is from the US (22.35%).
- 70.28% of OpenSea’s traffic is from Direct.
- 6.83% of OpenSea’s traffic is from referrals, 12.63% from search, 9.65% from social, 0.55% from mail and 0.05% from display.
- The company generated $365 million in revenue in 2021.
- In 2022, OpenSea was valued at $13.3 billion.
- The company has received a total of $427.2 million in funding.
- In January 2022, OpenSea reached $5 billion monthly sales.
We combed through the most reputable sources to provide the requested information on the companies, which included the companies' websites, business databases, review sites, media outlets, and articles by thought leaders in the NFT space. Blockonomi, Dealroom, Crunchbase, Forbes, Wired, TechCrunch, Daytrading, CB Insights, FastCompany, and Business2community were among the sites we combed through. We were unable to locate platform usage data for Moonwalk, CXIP Labs, Manifold, Hypernet, and NFT42 after searching the aforementioned sources. We also reviewed interviews with the companies' executives, but there was no information about the number of users or NFT holders on the platforms; it's possible that information on these companies is limited because they're smaller players in the NFT market. Website statistics for the companies mentioned above were limited; Similarweb, SEMrush, Optimizely, SE Ranking, Serpstat were among the website analytics sites we combed through.