New York Presbyterian
Following a press search for New York Presbyterian and their associated hospitals and healthcare centers, we have identified 10 articles from the past year which relate to the healthcare organization. Links to each article, along with the title, the name of the publication and of the author, the date of publication, and a summary have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- Along with four other people at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, Dr. LeWanza M. Harris and Dr. Jordan S. Orange of New York Presbyterian were named fellows with the New York Academy of Medicine.
- In 2019, Hudson Valley Hospital and Lawrence Hospital (both part of the New York Presbyterian network) received C-grades in a safety report from the Healthcare Association of New York State.
- The Center for Robotic Surgery at New York Presbyterian is working on using robotic surgical aids in the operating room, with a primary focus on cardiothoracic surgery.
- A woman on the Upper West Side in New York was rushed to New York Presbyterian after being hit by an armored Brinks truck.
- The Journal of the American Heart Association recently published a report with the assistance of New York Presbyterian Hospitals' Mobile Stroke Unit (MSU). The study found that these units can help to "expedite treatment and improve patient outcomes in urban areas".