New Online Video Interviewing Tools
A list of online video interviewing platforms that were launched (in 2020) or updated with enhanced video interview feature are listed below:
- According to Globe Newswire (on October 28th, 2020) Recruiter.com Group, Inc. announced the launch of its new on-demand video screening platform for candidate hiring purposes.
- List of predefined features for the platform include:
- No setup cost & low monthly fee that scales up and down in line with hiring needs .
- Screen candidates without the hassle of scheduling telephone calls
- Reduce screening time by scrolling through qualified candidate videos
- Move candidates through the hiring process with a drag-and-drop video interface
- Connect with candidates no matter where they are in the world
- Get a better understanding of candidate personality, soft skills, and culture fit
- Scale to hundreds or thousands of candidate videos .
- Integration with Zoom and other video conferencing solutions (coming soon) to seamlessly transition from screening to live video interviewing.
- According to PR Newswire (dated September 22nd, 2020), OutMatch acquired a recruitment automation platform, 'LaunchPad' to provide a new candidate-driven digital hiring experience. This acquisition is a first-of-its-kind platform that blends automation and artificial intelligence, thus bringing efficiency and data insights to the hiring process.
- OutMatch's new digital talent selection platform comprises candidate screening, assessments, video interviews, and AI-driven predictive analytics into a single integrated, automated workflow platform.
- The LaunchPad's recruitment technology platform is based on (i) video interviewing technology, (ii) online assessments, (iii) automation, (iv) reviewer insights, and (v) predictive analytics.
- Key advantages of the digital platform include:
- A 60% average reduction in candidate screening time.
- Provides 3-ways to connect potential employer with an employee i.e., (i) video job description (ii) pre-recorded interviews, and (iii) live interviews.
- A 5 point-scoring system to create consistency across interviews
- Supports 8 languages, and interviews conducted in over 100 countries.
- Around 80% of candidates rate the video interview experience as 'Great.'
- On April 26th, 2020, EasyHire launched a 'Video Panel Interview' platform to help manage recruiters to interview easily during the COVID lockdowns.
- Easyhire.me allows conducting video Panel Interviews with up to 4 interviewers; where every interview panel member can add the question to the interview and leave grades and comments.
- Panel interview members will receive an interview confirmation e-mail after the candidate confirms the interview date and time. The interview members can also view interview playback and submit a scorecard.
- During the pandemic lockdowns in 2020, Willo added a real-time video interview feature to the existing platform.
- Its website trails an “AI-powered” beta feature that’s doing keyword analysis with the aim of identifying personality and behavioral traits, based on how candidates speak.
- Features include the following:
- Video interviews stored securely in the Willo dashboard
- User experience on any device, anywhere in the world
- Highest enterprise-grade encryption and security for data protection
- Connect to over 2,000 apps and workflow automation, without writing a single line of code.
- Provides a holistic recruitment suite experience comprising of pre-screening and screening, interview scheduling, audio/video interviewing, skill testing, and automated referencing.
- Video Interviewing (by VidCruiter) is the world’s most advanced video interviewing platform. The platform offers pre-recorded and live video interviewing that can be customized to meet any recruitment scenario and has helped companies of all sizes find better quality applicants in a faster and more cost-effective way.
- Newly added features (in 2020) include:
- Video interview questions
- Welcome messages
- Company promotional videos
- Situational questions that simulate common work scenarios