Neptune Flood C-Suite Part 1
Jim Albert is the Founder and CEO at Neptune Flood while Stephanie Lee is the COO and a member of the Board of Directors at Neptune Flood. More details on their employment history, educational background, media coverage, social media accounts, and some facts about their personal life are provided below.
- Jim Albert is the Founder and CEO of Neptune Flood since August 2016.
- He has also been serving as a member of the Board of Directors at Neptune Flood.
- In addition to that, Albert has also been serving as President at JDA Advisors LLC since July 2015. JDA Advisors LLC is a boutique consulting firm that focuses on strategy consulting with the help of technology and data analytics.
- Before that, Albert served as the Chief Information Officer as well as the Disaster Recovery Officer at Bankers Financial Corporation from May 2012 to July 2015. As the CIO, he was responsible for Business Intelligence, IT, and Analytics.
- From January 2010 to April 2012, Albert served as the Managing Director — IT and Engineering at Adecco Group UK & Ireland. He was responsible for IT and Engineering brands including Roevin, Modis International, Glotel, Spring, and Computer People.
- Albert also served as the President and Managing Director at the London-based Modis International from April 2007 to May 2010.
- From August 2000 to December 2008, Albert served as the President of Idea Integration.
- From 1982 to 2000, he was the Client Partner at the outsourcing division of AT&T.
- Jim earned a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Vanderbilt University in 1982.
- He also received additional education in leadership, management, and finance from Cornell University, Wharton, and Insead.
Social Media Profile Links
- Jim Albert was quoted in a CNBC story in 2018. He said "Expansion of private insurers in the market is a 'no-brainer'. The NFIP is a great program because it provided a flood option to people who didn’t have it, but what it should be is an insurer of last resort. It’s not a great taxpayer solution."
- On Neptune's recent partnership with AXA XL, Albert commented "We are very proud to partner with the world’s largest Commercial Property & Casualty insurer to accelerate Neptune’s growth, giving us the ability to expand our strategic alliances and coverage territory. The additional capacity and underwriting expertise of AXA XL will expand the availability of private flood and ultimately change the way homeowners buy flood insurance."
- On Neptune's partnership with Hippo Insurance, Albert said “Neptune is forming relationships with transformational distribution partners with a passion for changing the way households think about and buy insurance. Hippo is an example of our commitment to best in class partners who share our values in educating and helping our neighbors better protect their homes against the risk of flooding while saving time and money.”
- Albert lives in Saint Petersburg, Florida with his family.
- Based on several posts on his Facebook page, it appears that Albert enjoys traveling.
- He visited the Himalayas with his family in 2014. He has also visited Johannesburg.
- As per his LinkedIn bio, he enjoys patterns and has led a pattern of transformations.
- Stephanie Lee is the Chief Operating Officer and a member of the Board of Directors at Neptune Flood since 2016.
- She joined Neptune Flood as the Chief Revenue Officer and built Neptune's distribution network.
- Her partnership with Jim Albert to build Neptune's business model and strategy took the company from pre-market startup to its current state of a rapidly growing player in the country's private flood market.
- She has also been serving as a board member at the Solstice Innovations, Inc. since February 2018.
- Before joining Neptune, Stephanie Lee was the founder and CEO of Limitless, "a strategy consulting firm for insurance companies."
- She has also served at Prepared Insurance Company as the President, COO, CMO, and Board Member for 7 years.
- In 2008, she served as the VP Sales and Marketing at Gould & Lamb.
- Stephanie also served as a C-Suite Recruiter at CE Insurance Services from 2005 to 2008.
- Before that, she served as a marketing manager at the Sunshine State Insurance Company for 5 years.
- She started her professional career as a Regional Sales Manager, Europe at AIG where she served from 1994 to 2000.
Social Media Profile Links
- In a news story about Neptune Flood published in 2018, Stephanie Lee told the Insurance Journal "We have a multi-channel approach to distribution, including strategic partnerships with MGAs and carriers." "[W]e are recruiting agencies that have evolved from the traditional model and are able to embrace the operational efficiency of a full-service digital ecosystem."
- An article published by Housing Wire in 2018 quoted Stephanie Lee. She said "We have experienced tremendous demand from insurance agents who are tired of the slow and paper-laden NFIP process. Neptune is so easy to quote and bind, provides superior coverage, and can often save money for consumers."
- In a 2018 news release about Neptune's online store, Stephanie said "The insurance industry hasn't changed for decades, but customer expectations have. Neptune's store is empowering customers with the tools to protect their homes in minutes, with zero paperwork."
- Stephanie lives in Tampa, Florida with her husband David Lee and four children. She has three daughters and a son.
- She posts the pictures of her wedding, her kids, and her adventures on her Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Stephanie also posts about insurance policies and Neptune on her Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Stephanie is the founder of Feed Your Soul, a "hunger awareness concert series that strengthens communities through education."