NA Pole Ground Plate Manufacturers (1)
The requested data for Eritech and Drabco is provided on the attached spreadsheet.
- Eritech is a child company of Erico Manufacturers, which is involved in the manufacturing of electrical protection products and copper-bonded steel ground rod electrode, among other things.
- EGP100, EGP100HL, UGP719, UGP 719BP5, are some grounding plates catalog numbers of Eritech manufacturers.
- The grounding plate catalog number UGP738 is made from copper, has a thickness of 1/16 inches, a width of 7.5 inches, and a height of 38.5 inches.
- The grounding plate catalog number is D 101.
- Catalog item D101 is made of copper has a surface area of 0.046 m2 or 0.5 ft2 and a thickness of at least 1.5 mm or 0.06.
We began our research by searching for the company's website, and we were able to locate data on Eritech. We were not able to locate the official website and headquarter address for Drabco company. We looked through credible searches, including Bloomberg, Thomasnet, and Zoominfo, for any data that could lead us to the requested information. However, we were able to find one grounding plate catalog number for Drabco.