Montreal Social Media Food Influencers - Part 1
Rosalie Lessard, Sophie Nelisse, Nick Andrew, Carl Arsenault, Arezou Pourghavami, Natalie, Frederique Leneveu, Nina Christian, David Mcdiarmid, and Hamza are ten food or food and music social media influencers living in or around Montreal and have 5,000 to 300,000 followers on social media.
The link to the spreadsheet is here. Some of the findings have been presented below.
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES
- The link to Rosalie Lessard's Instagram account is here.
- The link to Rosalie Lessard's YouTube account is here.
- The link to Rosalie Lessard's Facebook account is here.
- Snapchat: N/A
RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD/MUSIC
- Rosalie Lessard has been ranked as the number one food influencer on social media with 14.7% engagement and approx. 20k likes per post on average. She also posts videos, food recipes on her YouTube channel and stories on her Instagram.
- Rosalie Lessard posts new food-related videos like recipes, food hacks on a bimonthly basis mostly on her YouTube channel. Her last Instagram story on food was 61 weeks ago.
- Rosalie Lessard posts videos regularly on her YouTube channel and receives hundreds of thousands of views for each video uploaded and the feedback received from the followers are generally positive and supportive of her content.
- Rosalie has 26,946,838 total views on her YouTube channel.
- Rosalie is 24 years old. She graduated in cooking from L'ITHQ. She also has a chain mainly focused on food.
your Research team applied the following Strategy:
We commenced our research by examining blogs and media reports such as Heepsy, NinjaOutreach, Influence.co, Feedspot Blog, and other similar sites. On Heepsy, we were able to locate the "Top 10 food influencers in Montréal in 2019".
As per Heepsy's "Use of sophisticated classification algorithm, we obtained an ordered list by theme (fashion, fitness, food), country, and city with the top 10 influencers of each segment to offer information about Instagrammers, YouTubers, Bloggers etc. who have achieved the greatest reach, both by the size of their audience (the biggest influencers have millions of followers) and their quality in terms of engagement." Based on these factors, we have taken the list of food influencers from Heepsy as the base of our research.
Following this, we checked all the popular social media to find the influencers accounts/profiles such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat. Later, we scanned their posts to identify their contact details.