Monin Company Overview
Monin has about 150 employees in the U.S. who are led by Bill Lombardo, the chief executive officer. Below is an in-depth analysis of the company including its top leadership, competitive advantage and number of employees.
C-Suite Executive Team
- The chief executive officer of Monin is Bill Lombardo.
- Michael D. Brewster is Monin's chief production officer.
- JJ Jones is Monin's chief supply chain officer.
- Greg Grabau is Monin's chief financial officer.
- Todd Cummings is Monin's chief information officer.
Additional Top Leadership
- Stasha Johnson is Monin's vice president of digital marketing and e-commerce sales.
- Johanna Velez is Monin's vice president of quality assurance and sourced products.
- Darren Loscalzo is Monin's vice president of innovation.
- Ronnie McAlister is Monin's vice president of research and development.
- Joseph Smith is Monin's senior vice president of sales.
- Loretta Arthur is Monin's vice president of custom business development.
- Monin has deals with 140 out of the top 200 United States' bar and restaurant chains, as well as, "60,000 independently operated eateries and watering holes."
- Rapid growth while retaining its nimble nature.
- Continuous customer education of the company's products.
- The company's internal innovation center conducts annual customer surveys targeting between 1,000 and 20,000 consumers. This survey is essential in identifying emerging trends which have the potential to propel the company's growth.
- Monin has a diverse product range that includes over 200 unique flavorings. Additionally, the company has crafted over 2,500 recipes (that use their products) which are provided to mixologists and bartenders.
- The firm has launched a "clean label" line of products that have no artificial additives (that is, no artificial colors, flavor or preservatives). Also, there is an organic certified line of products that have been very popular with the company's clientele.
- The company's products are available in over 155 countries.
- Monin utilizes both a business-to-business and business-to-consumer product distribution model. This approach has been instrumental in its success in the market.