Money Management (4)
A list of 25 resources that assist the average American in learning better money management skills has been provided in rows 78-102 of the attached spreadsheet. The types of resources provided include books, podcasts, blogs, websites, and apps.
- Effortless Savings: A Money Management Guide to Saving Without Sacrifice is a book that provides strategies for readers of any income level or household size to make significant savings without changing their lifestyle.
- Teach Me How to Money is a podcast that features the host Jeremy Quittner discussing real-life financial issues faced by the average Americans and providing smart money management tips.
- Wholesome Wallet is a blog that publishes articles that educate the average Americans about money management and how to make smart financial decisions.
- GreenPath’s website features articles and webinars that help the average Americans learn about personal finance and money management.
- Plinqit is an app offered by First Community Bank that allows users to read articles and view videos about personal finance management.