Mobile Storage Carts
In 2016 US Office Furniture had an estimated market size of $10.74 billion. However, office furniture demand is highly cyclical. Yet, with the adoption of online retailing and efforts to reduce cost, a balance is anticipated to develop in the industry through 2025.
Onyx Mesh Mobile File With 4 Supply Drawers
- Onyx mesh mobile with 4 supply drawers is manufactured by Safeco products.
- The mobile cart provides Greenguard certified for low chemical emissions.
- Mobile file with storage drawers.
- Fits under work surfaces to save space.
- Onyx mesh mobile with 4 supply drawers features include Quick and easy assembly, 4 swivel casters for mobility, Steel mesh material, 27" maximum height, Contemporary Style.
- The mobile cart cost about $130.79.
Luxor Extra Wide Steel Adjustable Height A/V Cart With Pullout Keyboard Shelf
- Luxor Extra wide steel adjustable height ALV cart with pullout keyboard is manufactured by Luxor.
- The mobile cart provides study space for AV equipment needs.
- The features of the mobile cart include three 32" by 20" shelves with retaining lip, pullout tray for laptops and keyboards, made from roll formed steel, powder painted coat for durability, outlet and cable cut outs, 4" casters for mobility and two locking brakes.
- The mobile cart cost around $224.99.
Wood Oak Veneer Machine Cart
- Wood oak veneer machine cart is manufactured by Rush Furniture.
- The cart is ideal for the business environment, but styled for home offices as well.
- This cart has a freestanding design and is ready to assemble.
- Rush provides long term access to available matching furniture pieces.
- Some of its features include multi coat finishing for lasting beauty and durability and natural oak veneer.
- The cart cost about $382.99.
Key Trends in US Office Furniture
- According to grand view research the development of Multifunctional furniture is trending.
- Used furniture is appealing to budget conscious buyers.
- The demand for cubicles is expected to reach $3.06 billion in 2025. This represents 2.3% annual growth.
- There is a rise in the Collaboration oriented workspace designs.
- There is a shift toward the made to stock imported furniture.
In an attempt to fulfill the client's request, 3 key players in office furniture that provides mobile carts were documented. Also information regarding the use for the carts was made available. To answer the clients question of how the changing structure of work ways shifts demand for office furniture in the next 5 to 10 years, information was provided in the key trends section with regards to cubicles being a major segment in the future for office workspace.