Company Overview - Clancy's Sports Properties
Clancy's Sports properties were founded in 2014 by Mike Millay. The company headquarters is located in Orlando, Florida. Clancy's Sports revenue in 2018 was estimated to be $3 million.
- Clancy's Sports Properties was founded in 2014 by a " by former Walt Disney World executive, Mike Millay."
- The company operates as a sports consultancy company with its company headquarters located in Orlando, Florida.
- Clancy's Sports provides sport consulting services in strategic planning, organizational design, event programming, sports tourism, and sports facilities.
Who they serve
- This company offers services to clients in need of sports consultation, organizational design and staffing alignment, facility management, sports facility feasibility studies, sports programming, among others.
- Some examples of Clancy's Sports Properties clients include Kansas City Sports Commission & Foundation, West Michigan Sports Commission, Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation, among others.
- Most of the company's clients are non-profit organizations who seek to foster community spirit and well-being and to attract visitors and tourists to the community.
Number of Employees
- The company has 15 employees.
- Clancy sports revenue in 2018 was estimated to be $3 million.
To provide the company overview of Clancy's Sports Properties, we scoured through the company websites and profiles on profiling databases such as Zoominfo and Linkedin. From the data available from these sources, we have presented credible and recent information on the company overview and available financial information of Clancy's Sports Properties.