Metal Dust Collection/Downdraft Tables Manufacturers
Duroair Technologies Inc, Camfil Air Pollution Control, Air Separation Technologies Inc, Ace Industrial Products, Vector Technologies Ltd, Vaniman Manufacturing Co, CAMCORP, Aesco Madsen, Air Cleaning Systems Inc, and Sly Inc are ten additional metal dust collection/downdraft tables manufacturers operating in the United States and North America region. Details of our findings are compiled in rows 7 through 16 of the attached spreadsheet.
METAL DUST COLLECTION/DOWNDRAFT TABLES MANUFACTURERS IN THE US AND NORTH AMERICA
- Duroair Technologies Inc — $228.8 million. Julie Bond is the Sales & Marketing Manager at Duroair Technologies Inc.
- Camfil Air Pollution Control — $891.3 million. John Dauber is the Vice President of Sales U.S. & Canada at Camfil Air Pollution Control.
- Sly Inc currently has estimated revenue of $14.4 million. Mick Ruggiero is the Director of Sales and Engineering Operations at Sly Inc.
- Air Cleaning Systems — $11.8 million. Jay Brindo is the Vice President, Sales, Consulting and Installation at Air Cleaning Systems.
- Aesco Madsen — $17.2 million. Steve Malloy is the Sales Manager at Aesco Madsen.
- We have compiled details of our findings in row 7 through 16 of the attached spreadsheet.
Your research team leveraged publicly available information on metal dust collection/downdraft tables manufacturers' directories, company data aggregators' databases, social media, and email finder such as Industrial Quick Search (IQS), LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Hunter, Forbes, and USA Today to provide the requested information. While we were able to provide most of the requested information leveraging the above sources, a thorough search through these sources provided no information regarding the phone number of Ace Industrial Products, Air Separation Technologies, Air Cleaning Systems Inc (email address), and Air Systems Manufacturing, VP Marketing & Sales/CMO or Sales Manager. We have also compiled the screenshots of the identified CMO/VP Marketing and Sales contacts in the attached Google document.
The list of key/large metal dust collection/downdraft tables manufactures in the US were identified after a thorough review of their production and services leveraging information available on Industrial Quick Search (IQS), their databases (company's website and social media), and company data aggregators' databases. These companies are considered key/large based on their estimated sales revenue as publicly available on company data aggregators' databases like ZoomInfo and Hoover.
We also scoured through each of the identified CMO/VP Marketing and Sales contact social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram as well as personal website and blog in search for their phone number. A wide-reaching search through these sources could not unveil this information.
We then consulted platforms that aggregate peoples' data like PeopleFinder, ZabaSearch, and RocketReach information on the phone number of the identified broadcasting network contacts. While these sources provided the phone number of these companies contact, this information is locked behind a pay/subscription wall.