Medical School Acceptance Rates
University of Mississippi School of Medicine, University of Missouri-Kansas School of Medicine, Central Michigan University College of Medicine, Mercer University School of Medicine, and University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center are among the well-known medical schools with high acceptance rates. The institutions' acceptance rates range between 10% and 37%.
University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- The college, located in Jackson, MS, offers an MD program with an acceptance rate of 37% annually. The program’s duration is four years as per the American standard.
- The University Hospital, being a Level 4 neonatal center and a level 1 designated trauma center, is a well-known institution.
University of Missouri-Kansas School of Medicine
- The university is a renowned institution offering six medical programs with the option of majoring in 19 specialties. Students are also given the option for BA+MD program besides the MD program.
- University of Missouri-Kansas School of Medicine has an acceptance rate of 20%.
Central Michigan University College of Medicine
- The Central Michigan University College of Medicine offers a 4-years MD program in a great environment for learners.
- The Mt. Pleasant MI-located institution has great facilities that enable students to obtain an all-rounded educational experience. Students are also given the option to add management and leadership skills to their medical training.
- The university has an acceptance score of 22%.
Mercer University School of Medicine
- The institution, which is situated in Georgia, seeks to address the needs of the state’s rural and underserved populations by educating physicians. Mercer University’s MD program runs for four years.
- The program emphasizes on early patient care. Students also have the chance to take part in various research areas.
- The university also offers a Ph.D. in rural health sciences and master’s degree in biomedical and preclinical science and family therapy. Mercer has an acceptance rate of 10%.
University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
- The University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center is located in Memphis, TN. Its MD program takes four years to complete. The institution also offers various other programs such as nursing and pharmacology.
- The institution’s great student to faculty ratio ensures an optimal learning environment for learners. The university has an acceptance rate of 14%.
- A presentation of other relevance acceptance rates data is shown by the charts below.