Medical Billing Software - Top Players 2
- DrChrono has received total funding of 36.1 million.
- Sage Intacct offers its services in five regions, including the United States, the UK, Canada, South Africa, and Australia.
- More than 52 million prescriptions have been sent using RXNT tools.
- DrChrono, Sage Intacct, and RXNT are top players in the medical billing company workflow management tools market. These are billing company-focused software solutions. An overview of these platforms is provided below.
- DrChrono is an American digital health technology company that provides a software and billing platform for patients and doctors, consisting of web and cloud-based apps. The privately held company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
- DrChrono generates an estimated revenue of $42 million annually and has received a total funding of $36.1 million.
- Sage Intacct, Inc is a provider of cloud-based financial management services. The company offers its services in five regions, including the United States, the UK, Canada, South Africa, and Australia. Sage Intacct was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in California, United States.
- Sage Intacct has received a total funding of $130.8 million.
- RXNT is a leader in healthcare software solutions. The company has “developed a fully-integrated suite of healthcare software to help practices of all specialties and sizes handle a range of administrative tasks.” Using the company’s tools, more than 52 million prescriptions have been sent and claims processed per year have reached an average of $200 million.
- The privately held company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland.
- RXNT has estimated revenue of $30 million.
For this research on players in the medical billing company workflow management tools market, we leveraged the most reputable sources of information available in the public domain, including GlobeNewswire and Business News Daily. We also compared various lists from G2, GetApp and SelectHub. We visited each platform’s official page and combined various reviews to ensure that the companies met the criteria. We determined that the selected companies meet the criteria of medical billing company workflow management tools. The research team also determined that they are billing company-focused software, some of which, like DrChrono, are linked with PM (Practice Management), EMR (Electronic Medical Record), or EHR (Electronic Health Record). These companies were selected based on industry expert consensus as they were recommended in multiple sources. Since they are privately-owned companies and are not obliged to publicize their revenue, we provided the available financials as available in the public domain.