Medical Billing Software Competitors
- PracticeAdmin was designed by billing professionals, for medical billing companies. Its solutions are designed to improve workflow.
- NueMD has over 24,000 users of its medical billing software.
- Healthpac has over 37,000 clients, including 90 medical billing companies.
Three medical billing software companies that meet the criteria of being primarily focused on medical billing companies are PracticeAdmin, NueMD, and Healthpac. The companies are listed as competitors to companies like AdvancedMD, and Kareo. The companies offer solutions aimed at billing companies.
- PracticeAdmin was developed by billing professionals for medical billing companies and physicians. The companies focus is on delivering software that helps medical billing companies by improving workflow, cash flow, and efficiency.
- Practice Admin's solution for billing companies is an all-in-one solution. The software includes a multi-client A/R management and reporting platform, submission pre-check, and the ability to pay by provider.
- Practice Admin's website can be found here.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $4 million, and a 4.4 rating on Capterra. The company was founded in 2000 and its headquarters are located in Peachtree Corners, GA.
- NueMd provides medical billing software to physicians and medical billing companies. The software is able to process large volumes of claims and offers same-day processing. The software is HIPAA-compliant.
- NueMD offers a cloud-based software solution that is used by over 24,000 users, including Premiere Medical Billing.
- NueMD's website can be found here.
- NueMD has an estimated revenue of $7 million. The company has 454 reviews on Capterra, and a 4.4 rating. NueMD was founded in 1993 and is located in Marietta, GA.
- Healthpac's medical billing software solution is advertised to large medical billing companies and multi-location medical practices.
- The company offers cloud-based and server-based options that can be fully customized. Healthpac serves over 37,000 providers around the United States, including 90 medical billing companies.
- Healthpac's website can be found here.
- Healthpac has an estimated revenue of $2 million. The company has a 5 rating on Capterra. Healthpac was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Savannah, GA.
To identify the top medical billing software competitors, we looked for competitors to Kareo, Remedly, EZClaim and Medisoft. The competitors were identified on Capterra, Sourcefource, G2, and Zoominfo. Not all the competitors originally identified met the criteria of only being aimed at billing companies, or being designed primarily for medical billing companies. By looking through each companies website we were able to determine the three competitors who made it clear on their websites that the solutions they off were primarily for billing companies.