Mask Materials Suppliers
AmerCare Royal, 3M Medical, Richmond Dental & Medical, Precept Medical Products, Halyard Health, Medicom, Kimberly-Clark Professional, and MedGluv are some manufacturers or suppliers of the specified surgical face masks. These companies also manufacture the colored non-woven fabric, melt-blown fabric, white non-woven fabric, plastic nose wire, and round elastic band materials for surgical face masks.
- With distribution points and warehouse locations in Hanahan, South Carolina; Flower Mound, Texas, and Exton, Pennsylvania, AmerCare Royal manufactures and distributes latex-free blue non-woven face masks for adult use in healthcare centers and food manufacturing industries.
- The company also specializes in white non-woven face masks. Its masks can be manufactured in customized sizes as requested by clients.
- AmerCare Royal can be contacted at 800-666-6655 or email@example.com.
- 3M is one of the leading manufacturers of surgical masks in the US. It offers ear loop procedure face masks, fluid resistant masks, healthcare particulate respirators, and tie-on surgical face masks in colors like green, blue, and white.
- 3M has several manufacturing facilities around the US, including one in Greenville, South Carolina. Its phone number is 888-364-3577.
Richmond Dental & Medical
- Richmond Dental & Medical manufactures ear loop face masks in different colors, including pink, blue, and lavender. These face masks have 3-ply spun bound fabric and soft aluminum nose pieces.
- The company is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Its phone number is 704-376-0380.
Precept Medical Products
- Precept manufactures a variety of face masks for use in hospitals and health centers.
- These surgical face masks are offered in different colors (including yellow and blue), materials, and sizes. The company's face mask catalog can be seen here.
- Precept's address is 370 Airport Road, Arden, North Carolina, 28704. Its email is firstname.lastname@example.org, while its phone number is 800-438-5827.
- Halyard Health is a manufacturer of a broad range of surgical masks, including standard masks, fluid protection masks, specialty masks, and respirators for the healthcare industry.
- Its surgical face masks come in different features, styles, colors, and levels of protection. A list of these masks and their specifications can be seen here.
- The company's main address is 5405 Windward Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 30004. It has locations in other countries as well, including the UK and Canada. Its phone number is 844-425-9273.
- Medicom manufactures different types of surgical ear loop face masks for the healthcare sector. These masks come in distinct colors as well, including blue and pink.
- Some of the masks it specializes in include cone face masks, respirators, and surgical tie-on masks.
- The company is based in Augusta, Georgia and several other countries, including Canada, The Netherlands, and Australia. Its address in Georgia is 4049 Allen Station Rd, Augusta, GA 30906, while its email is email@example.com.
- Kimberly-Clark Professional manufactures different styles and colors of surgical face masks. A list of its surgical face mask options can be found here.
- The company's address is 1400 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell, GA 30076. Its phone number is 800-241-3146.
- MedGlub manufactures a wide range of surgical face masks, including ear loop style face masks in blue, yellow, and pink; pleat style face masks with ties; and fluid protection pleat style face masks in blue and orange.
- The company's address is 5607 Hiatus Road Suite 200, Tamarac, FL 33321. Its phone number is 954-586-5309, while its email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
After thoroughly searching databases like Thomas Net, only two manufacturers in South Carolina that can produce the outlined surgical face masks could be located. As a result, our search was expanded to North Carolina, where we found two surgical face mask manufacturers. We further expanded our search to Georgia and found three surgical face mask manufacturers. To find more, we decided to expand our search to Florida since this state is close to Georgia. We attempted providing a list of at least ten manufacturers in total that can produce the specified masks. However, only eight could be gathered due to the fact most companies in these states only distribute or retail surgical face masks online.