Marley Cold Brew Competitors
Some negative reviews are that customers claim that La Colombe Coffee Roasters packaging is awful and recommends modifying it, customers also state that Chameleon Cold Brew promotes false advertising on concentrates, because adding equal parts of water as suggested, makes the drink weak, and some customers reported experiencing a stomach upset after having mocha at Starbucks.
- Customers claim that La Colombe Coffee Roasters packaging is awful and recommends modifying it.
- Customers also claim that La Colombe Coffee stores do not have WiFi or restrooms.
- Customers complain that their menu at stores is not legible and not displayed in a wide area.
- Customers also state that staff are not polite and aggressive in nature while serving, and also experienced overall as having the worst customer service.
- Customers also complain that La Colombe Coffee is overpriced with limited quantity and varieties.
- Customers claim that Chameleon Cold Brew packaging is not up to the standards.
- Customers also claim that Chameleon Cold Brew is overpriced.
- Customers complain that the taste is very acidic and very skeptical about the brewing process.
- Customers also state that Chameleon Cold Brew promotes “False advertising” on concentrate, because adding equal parts of water as suggested, makes the drink weak.
- Customers experienced some foreign particles in the black coffee bottle and also claimed that the recall procedure of the bottle was inappropriate.
- Customers state that Stumptown Staff is not polite and aggressive in nature while serving and also experienced overall worst customer service.
- Several customers have complained that the taste of the drink was terrible and it was overpriced.
- Customers were irritated with loud music at the store.
- Customers expressed that they missed the freshness of coffee roast when they ordered online.
- Customers state that Starbucks staff are unfriendly, not disciplined and do not have knowledge of their products.
- Some customers experienced a stomach upset after having mocha at Starbucks.
- Most of the customers are not satisfied with the rewards cards and the related customer service.
- Customers are not satisfied with deliveries on mobile orders and the app due to the negligent customer care.
- A few customers reported that Starbucks stores are very untidy.
- Most customers complain about the taste of Stok Brew Coffee and claim it to be artificial.
- Customers also state that even after adding the milk the coffee seemed to be bitter.
- Customers also state that Stok brew promotes “False advertising” on "coffee extract" and "natural flavoring" and they are skeptical about the ingredients of Stok coffee.
In order to obtain the information on negative consumer reviews associated with the Marley Cold Brew competitors such as La Colombe, Chameleon, Stumptown, Starbucks and Stok, we have done a thorough search through many review websites such as Yelp, Tripadvisor, consumeraffairs, influenster, Amazon, and Target. We were able to locate the negative consumer reviews of the above companies from the multiple review websites listed and presented them above.