Digital Marketing Dirms
This is an analysis of the digital marketing firms, Markitors, WebFX, Fuel Online, Thrive Internet Marketing, and Disruptive Advertising. For each company there is an overview, information on the service offerings and contacts for one C-level executive. The names of previous and current clients, and B2B testimonials is also provided.
- Markitors provides SEO, social media marketing, technical SEO, and digital public relations services to the small business community in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- A contributor to Forbes magazine, Markitors has nine employees, has been in business for over seven years, and currently services 35 clients. The firm's content has also appeared in Time magazine, TEDx and the Huffington Post.
- The company's value proposition addresses the uniqueness of its clients, its innovation, a bias for action, service delivery, and overall strengths.
- Markitors was founded by its CEO, Brett Farmiloe. Mr. Farmiloe can be contacted at (480) 550-6336 or via his email, email@example.com.
- Previous clients of Markitors are Sportique Apparel, Go Clean Credit, and Mc. Fate Brewing Company. The Print Authority, is one of the 35 current clients of Markitors.
- The Co-founder of Y Scouts, Brian Mohr, stated that Markitors increased visits to the company website from zero to over 60,000 monthly visits. Steve McFate, the founder of the McFate Brewing Company, appreciated the monthly summaries.
- WebFx is an internet marketing and SEO company headquartered in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The company provides SEO and lead generation, content and analytics, and creative and user experiences services to mid to large sized companies.
- The privately held company has over 700 clients and has driven over $1 billion USD in revenue and 3 million leads for its clients. With over 200 employees, the company has offices in Harrisburg, New York, Tampa, Baltimore, Washington, Dallas, Boston, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Detroit, Charlotte, and Atlanta. WebFX lists a 91% retention rate, an average traffic increase of 23%, and was the best place to work in Pennsylvania three times.
- WebFx's value proposition emphasizes the need for a happy team to ensure happy clients, clarity in ROI reporting, maximizing the opportunity, ethics and integrity in leadership, and deliverables that are transparent and impactful.
- The president and Co-founder of WebFX is William Craig. Mr. Craig is a regular contributor to Forbes, Entrepreneur, and The Street and can be contacted at (888) 449-3239, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Previous clients of WebFx include Auntie Anne's, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Verizon, and Wrangler. Biocytogen, Unilek and the Spine Institute of America are current clients of WebFx.
- The marketing manager at a trailer company remarked that organic search results and web traffic has improved steadily over the course of the year the company has been working with WebFX. The President of a manufacturer in New York stated traffic increased and there has been substantial improvements in placements. An account manager at a telecommunication service provider appreciated the increased visibility, improved website, and overall improvements to the online experience for customers.
- Fuel Online is a full service digital agency headquartered in Boston and New York City. The company has additional locations in New York City, and in Portland, Maine.
- Fuel Online provides SEO, social media, pay per click management, enterprise SEO, digital strategy, inbound marketing, and content and creative services to mid to large companies. With just over 50 employees the company offers 24/7 support to its customers and has worked with 925 clients on over 1650 projects.
- The CEO of Fuel Online is Scott Levy. Mr. Levy can be contacted at (888) 475-2552, or via email at email@example.com.
- Previous clients of Fuel Online include Umbro, Audi, Fujitsu, and the United Nations. Current clients include Kred and Gold Rush.
- Alex Jarmolych stated that sales generation from the website increased by over 75% from SEO and PPC management. Jason Hudson saw a drastic increase in geo-targeted traffic rates, social media numbers, and geographic retention from its engagement with Fuel Online.
Thrive Internet Marketing
- Thrive Internet Marketing is a full service digital agency in Toledo, Ohio. Thrive offers web design and development, website creation, digital marketing, and ecommerce services to both small and large organizations across the United States.
- Established in 2000, Thrive Internet Marketing has 13 employees listed on its website. Thrive identifies as web designer hybrids, strategists and innovators.
- The founder and director of Thrive is Ian Hartten. Mr. Hartten can be contacted at (419) 776-7000 extension 200, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Previous clients of the company include The Arts Commission, Toledo Symphony, Metroparks Toledo Area, and the Zepf Center. A current client is the YMCA.
- The vice-president of marketing and communications at the metropolitan YMCA of the Oranges in New Jersey, Mr. Greg Albers has worked in partnership with the Thrive team for over 15 years. Mr. Albers highly recommends Thrive and found the team to be technically impressive, flexible, put customer first, and budget friendly. He stated that Thrive is the best agency to have as a digital provider.
- Founded in 2012 as FoundROI, Disruptive Advertising assumed the current name in 2013. Headquartered in Lindon, Utah, Disruptive Advertising had annual revenues of $20 million and 152 employees in 2019.
- Services offered by Disruptive Advertising include PPC management, site testing, and analytics reporting. The company aims to enable the achievement of objectives and goals for both clients and the company through client and employee growth. Core values include extreme ownership, radical candor, growth mindset, and caring for each other.
- Jacob Baasgaard founded Disruptive Advertising and is the current CEO. Mr. Baadsgaard can be contacted at (877) 956-7510 or via email at email@example.com.
- Previous clients of Disruptive Advertising include Penny Mac, Blooom, Guitar Center, and Maple Mountain Marketing Group. There is no publically available information about the current clients of Disruptive Advertising.
- The director of digital marketing at iTOK, Andrew Parker, stated that Disruptive Advertising has doubled leads for the company for four straight years.
To analyze Markitors, WebFX, Fuel Online, Thrive Internet Marketing, and Disruptive Advertising, the research team began with a search of the company websites for each of the companies. This search yielded information on the company, C-level executives, clients, and testimonials from B2B customers. Where contact information was not on the company website, the research team used the email outreach tool, Viola Norbert. The initial searches provided the information requested in the research criteria except for the current clients of Disruptive Advertising.
In attempting to source information on the current clients of Disruptive Advertising, a comprehensive search of the company website was undertaken, but this did not yield the required information. Next, the research team reviewed activity over the past year on social media accounts for the company on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. Unfortunately, once again the team did not find any pertinent information. Finally, the research team reviewed social media accounts of the CEO, and the LinkedIn profiles of employees, but no information was found.