Marketing Conference Call for Speakers
The attached spreadsheet contains a list of marketing conferences and events, including the name of the event, website, brief overview, date, location, deadline for speaker applications, and link to the call for speaker application. Our research found that most of the organizations and associations that host multiple events throughout the year have one general speaker application form rather than an individual form for each event. Most of the hosts that utilized a general application, did not publish deadline dates for specific events. Several associations and organizations host annual events, however, we were unable to locate any events already published for 2021. Most of these events will be updated later in the year. Below is a brief overview of our findings.
- The American Bankers Association has two events planned for October 2020. The Bank Marketing Conference will be held in Minneapolis, MN. The ABA Annual Convention will be held in Boston, MA. The ABA has a general speaker application.
- The Financial Brand annual forum is generally held in April. The call for speakers deadline is 9 months prior to the event. Details for the 2021 event have not yet been published.
- The Strategy Institute will host three Digital Marketing for Financial Services Summits this year. The organization has a general application for speakers. Deadlines for speaker applications was not specified.
- DigiMarCon will host 5 digital marketing conferences in 2020: East, South, Midwest, West, and Silicon Valley. The organization has a general application for speakers. Application deadline is 90 days before the event.
- The Conference Board"s 2020 Internal Communications Seminar will be held in July in New York. Speakers may apply through email at email@example.com.