Marketing Automation Platforms for SMBs
Keap has positioned itself to be more than just a software company, offering training and consultations. Active Campaign automates marketing based on customer data. The requested competitive landscape for Keap, Active Campaign, and OntraPort has been completed in the attached spreadsheet.
- Founded in 2001, Keap works to ensure small businesses stay organized and deliver great service and close more deals. They currently have over 200,000 clients globally.
- Keap solely focuses on small businesses. Over half of its employees have or did run a small business.
- Keap has positioned itself as more than just a software company, offering one-on-one consulting, training events, and large scale events.
- Active Campaign combines email marketing, marketing automation, and sales/CRM automation for small and mid-size businesses. The software automates marketing based on customer data.
- Active Campaign's automation sets it apart from the competition.
- As a company geared towards small businesses, they have been sure to provide a variety of price points based on needs.
- OntraPort provides an all in one marketing tool. From emails to pop-ups OntraPort can create and design everything.
- OntraPort offers company a month to month agreement, so smaller companies can cancel or change their plans at any time.
- Ontraport's marketing automation tool set is completely scalable.