Marketing Automation Platforms (2)
EngageBay, Agile CRM, and Constant Contact are three more marketing automation platforms for small to medium-sized businesses. In column G-I, rows 1-9 of the attached project spreadsheet, details on each of the three identified companies have been provided.
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
- EngageBay was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Tracy, California. The company serves over 12,000 customers.
- Features of the EngageBay solution include email marketing, SMS marketing, contact management software, CRM, and service bay.
- Agile CRM serves over 15,000 customers. The company has offices in the US, the Philippines, and India.
- Agile CRM offers several integration options such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Zendesk, and Amazon Web Services.
- Constant Contact was acquired by Endurance International in November 2015 for $1.1 billion.
To fulfill this request, we commenced our research by identifying any available lists of marketing automation software for small businesses. We were able to identify a list from Finances Online and another from Digital Doughnut. We then searched through each list to identify marketing automation companies that are focused on small and medium-sized businesses. Once we identified companies that fit this criterion, we searched through their websites/LinkedIn pages to retrieve all the required information. We used Capterra to view reviews on each of the companies. We have provided details of our findings in the attached spreadsheet.