Direct to Consumer Boating Accesories Best Practices
- After an exhaustive search, we were unable to find information on best practices relating to how boating accessories companies target their online direct-to-consumer traffic. However, we have provided some useful findings from our research.
Helpful Findings : PRACTICES IN DIRECT-TO-CONSUMER BOATING ACCESSORIES
• According to Weiche, engaging customers in real-time can lead to a successful digital marketing strategy.
• According to Burnham, the website should contain or incorporate website photos.
• The content on a website needs to be continuous and organized.
• A website growth-driven design (GDD) should adapt to consumers' needs and provide an experience that will leave them wanting for more.
• It is always advisable to get involved in the planning stages and ensure things go as planned.
• Marketing experts who are working on a website should understand the strategic goals of the company's dealership in order to generate the desired amount of traffic to the website.
Other Helpful Findings: BOATING INDUSTRY PRACTICES
• A 2017 Demand Gen report suggests that 58% of buyers want related content packaged together, however, only 24% of marketers can provide such content.
• The use of Facebook Lead Ads can drive traffic to your website, and promote brand awareness in your desired audience.
• Since significant shopping is being done using mobile devices, consumers desire a fast and mobile-friendly website.
• Google Analytics will also aid in driving traffic to a company's website.
• Investing in high-quality search engine optimization (SEO) and paid ads also help to generate website traffic.
• 45% of buyers who view display advertisements are more likely to visit the advertised website, while 38% are likely to search for the advertised brand.
- In order to find the best practices regarding boat accessories companies' direct-to-consumer traffic, we began by searching within reputable boating websites such as nmma.org, boatingindustry.com, and growboating.org. We also visited business and marketing sites like globenewswire.com, businesswire.com, and prnewswire.com hoping to find information on DTC best practices in the boating accessories industry. Unfortunately, the information found was for the entire boating industry and not specific to our research criteria.
- We then broadened the scope of our search and visited reputable boating domains such as beach-and-boat.de, metstrade.com, ic.gc.ca, boatingindustry.ca, singaporeyachtshow.com and marinedepot.com.sg hoping to find a list or any information relating to the DTC best practices in the boating accessories industry. However, this also did not yield any specific information relating to our search.
- Finally, we searched for exhibitions, trade shows and summits about the boating industry by going through the IBEX Marine Industry Marketing Summit, Marine Dealer Conference & Expo, and the Annapolis Boat Shows. In addition, global trade shows and exhibitions like the Netherlands' Marine Equipment Trade Show Exhibition and Turkey's Eurasia Boat Show were searched. Unfortunately, information regarding the given research criteria was not found.