Maple Treats in Connecticut Restaurants 1
Eight additional Connecticut restaurants include The Corner Restaurant, Dish Bar & Grill, The Sloppy Waffle Restaurant, Harlan Publick, Lakeside Diner, Mia's Cafe, Mirsina's Restaurant and John Davenport’s Restaurant. These restaurants have between one or two locations. Below are some highlights.
1. The Corner Restaurant
- The restaurant uses maple syrup in its Peaches and Cream Stuffed French Toast.
- The restaurant is located at 105 River St. Milford, CT 06460.
2. Dish Bar & Grill
- This restaurant uses maple syrup in a number of dishes. These include: Fried Shishito Peppers, Cornflake Crusted French Toast, and Crispy Brussel Sprouts.
- Dish Bar & Grill is located at 900 Main St., Hartford CT 06103.
3. The Sloppy Waffle Restaurant
- This restaurant uses maple syrup in its signature Sloppy Waffle.
- The Sloppy Waffle is located at 2551 Berlin Turnpikes, Newington, CT, and at 695 Park Ave. , Bloomfield, CT.
4. Harlan Publick
- Harlan Publick utilizes maple syrup in its Country Fried Chicken & Waffle.
- The restaurant is located at 127 Washington St., Norwalk CT 06854.
5. Lakeside Diner
- Lakeside Diner uses maple syrup in their variety of pancakes and French Toast & Belgian Waffles.
- The restaurant is located at 16 Ringwood Ave, Ringwood, NJ 07456.
6. Mia's Cafe
- Mia's Cafe provides maple syrup in its griddle offering.
- The restaurant is located at 1 W Broad St., Pawcatuck, CT 06379.
7. Mirsina's Restaurant
- Mirsina's Restaurant utilizes maple syrup in its variety of pancakes, waffles and French toast.
- The restaurant is located at 162 Main St., Old Saybrook, CT, 06475.